Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TURBO TAX TEMPORARY DEBIT CARD NOT WORKING

Turbo Tax is always breaking down. The absolute worst to do anything with. Just how does your site always always crash on days deposits are supposed to post? Just what cost savings for shareholders did ya enact to completely piss off the majority of people who use this trash you call Turbo Tax?

I agree! I normally direct deposit to my account and turbo tax for taxes is great but ordering the turbo card for that advance was the worst thing I ever done. The customer service experience is by far the worse ever, it’s nearly impossible to get a representative and they hang up on you. If your have fraud forget It it’s even a bigger headache you have to file a form. The app it self isn’t working currently. So I recommend turbo Tax to do your refund BUT DO NOT GET THE TURBO CARD !!!!!

How would they get their money? website down, phones down, and app down! I haven’t been able to get in account 2 days!

Absolutely fact they ripped me off!

How?

This is the worts service ever... I lost my card, and non of their sites work.. including Green Dot. It has the same phone message as the intuit phone line. My govt. check was deposited to a card I cant get too! You cant log in to get a new card with out the old card number.. if I dont have the card how can I have the number!~ 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@Chefanthony1004  Try these steps to reach a live representative when you call customer support.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I received a number that is no longer in service.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

@Acmohon  Are you calling Customer Care at 888-285-4169 and reporting your card lost/stolen. Please keep in mind they are experiencing high call volume and you may need to try your call at a different time. 

zacha931

I am in the same boat. My stimulus check was deposited on to the turbo card which I can’t find from last year. I have moved so I can’t have my replacement card sent because my old address is on file and it won’t allow me to log in online to change it and I can’t reach a live person at all. What can I do? I am FREAKING out

Rgb82

I am so frustrated. I have money on my card, the card has my name and address associated with it, but I cannot pay bills or use for online shopping. Makes things extremely difficult since I do ALL my shopping online since I am not able to always leave the house. Turbo Tax falsely advertises to gain customers and then completely screws them over. What exactly is the point in a card you cannot even pay your own bills with? Pointless. False advertisement. Taking action. 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

For questions or issues with your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer support. 

Rgb82

Yeah that is not of much help either. Thank you. 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

If you need assistance with the Turbo Card, you must contact customer service.
Card Customer Service

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies