Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ltc1

TURBO TAX STOLE ALMOST $600 from my return!!!

did not see on turbo tax anywhere it asked about 600 payment sent in Jan 2021 how come?

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

@ltc1 It is hard without seeing the return. We are unable to view the return here in this public forum. 

It would be best to contact customer support by clicking here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@ltc1 

If you didn’t get your full first and second stimulus payments, you may be eligible to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 tax return.

To claim the credit in TurboTax, please follow these steps:

1. Log into TurboTax.
  2. After entering all your information click "Federal Review" at the top of your screen. 
  3. On the screen "Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount" click "Continue".
  4. You will be asked about the amounts of first round and second round stimulus payments you received.  If you did not receive a payment enter "0".
  5. TurboTax will then calculate the amount of stimulus payment remaining that you are still entitled to get. 
  6. Any stimulus amount remaining due to you will show as the Recovery Rebate Credit on line 30 of the 1040 (the full amount is $1,800 for yourself if you didn't receive any payment before).

Intuit has had my 2019 taxes since December of 2020. The IRS contacted them in January to return the payment.  In still trying to get my taxes from last year and they completely screwed up my 2018 taxes.  If I hadn't have filled a complaint with the BBB then they would still be lying to me,  which they kind of still are,  but at least it's gone to the CEOs office now.  I WANT MY 2019 AND 2018 FEES RETURNED AS YOU DID NOT COMPLETE YOUR JOBS AND FOR YOU TO RETURN MY 2019 TAXES TO THE IRS SO THAT I MAY HAVE THEM... OR DON'T... YOU'RE PART YOUR 90DAYS, THEY'LL GET IT FROM YOU. 

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT TIME!!!!!

They stole my money as well and if you look on Facebook they also stole

money from other people as well I spoke with all 3 turbo tax irs and tpg the irs sent over the right amount but tpg as a lower amount. As if the irs would lie ? Turbo tax what a joke! Tpg charged me 160 for tax preparation as if they did anything but transfer funds turbo everyone knows you scammed them this year let’s just see how you guys are going to pay us back 

Get your information together you transcripts are online as well and submit a fraud claim to the irs 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

We’re aware of an issue that may have caused customers who used our Refund Transfer service to see a smaller refund than expected.

We know how important your refund is and we apologize. We’re working quickly to resolve this and make sure you receive your full refund. You'll get an email message from us shortly letting you know when to expect the rest of your refund.

In the meantime, please refer to these Turbo Tax help articles.

Why is my direct-deposited refund or check lower than the amount in TurboTax?

Why is My Tax Refund Not What I Expected?

Topic No. 152 Refund Information

Turbo tax stole from me to, a large amount and refusing to give me my money 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see my above post.

@KamiEicher

THEY JUST STOLE OUR ENTIRE REFUND. NO WAY TO CONTACT TURBO TAX. WE HAVE FILED AND PAID ALL FEES UPFRONT SO THERE IS NO MIDDLE MAN WITH YOUR MONEY FOR 20 YEARS AND IT HAS ALWAYS COME IN. TURBO TAX,  YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE WHEN YOUR SUBCONTRACTED BACK STEALS YOUR CUSTOMER'S MONEY. AND YET YOU HAVE NO CONTACT NUMBER. AND NO, WE DON'T OWE CHILD SUPPORT OR CRAP EXCUSES LIKE THAT. WHERE IS OUR REFUND! IT WAS SENT AND ISSUED BY IRS LAST WEEK AND YOU REFUSE TO TRANSFER IT. SOMEONE'S STOLE IT AND I WILL NEVER USE TURBO TAX AGAIN!!!

Bull**bleep**, you just stole our refund as well. Our money was also issued to YOUR bank last week and paid. WHERE IS OUR REFUND?

We can't even find a way to call anyone about our Turbo Tax stolen refund... this is a scandal. I think we'll try the attorney general or federal reserve today... This is wrong!

Automated phone information? You steal refunds and then we can call and listen to your message about it??? Bogus... will find out how to file criminal charges and I'm posted on FB and to all my  audience how your stealing refunds.

Jessiecz

What to do if refund amount is not correct because of SBTPG? 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@Jessiecz

In this public forum, we do not have access to any information regarding refund processing. Please reach out to TPG directly for more details.  If you are unable to get through on the phone, you can scroll down and click Submit A Request to send a message.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies