Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TMA13

Hi, In reviewing my account transcript, I see all values are 0.00. Has anyone seen this? Only Wage & Income Transcript and Account Transcript available.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies
FaithY
Expert Alumni

Hi, In reviewing my account transcript, I see all values are 0.00. Has anyone seen this? Only Wage & Income Transcript and Account Transcript available.

Are you reviewing your tax year 2017 account transcripts from IRS?
TMA13

Yes, they are 2017
TMA13

My return hasn’t been approved. Is it normal for transcripts to show?
FaithY
Expert Alumni

If your return has not been approved, I would expect your tax return transcripts not to show. The IRS probably hasn't updated your Wage & Income and Account Transcripts yet, so they all have zeros.
FaithY
Expert Alumni

IRS says that "Current tax year information may not be complete until July." Based on that information from IRS, you may be seeing zeros on your transcripts because IRS' information is not yet complete.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/tax-return-transcript-types-and-ways-to-order-them

• "Wage and Income Transcript - shows data from information returns we receive such as Forms W-2, 1099, 1098 and Form 5498, IRA Contribution Information. Current tax year information may not be complete until July. This transcript is available for up to 10 prior years using Get Transcript Online or Form 4506-T."

My tax transcripts are available except my wage and income portion. It is blank. Does this mean there still processing? It’s only been a little over week, they were accepted, but I got the path act notification on where’s my refund.
dmertz
Level 15

The Wage and Income Transcript reports Forms W-2, 1099 and 5498 filed by those who prepare these forms.  These forms for 2018 are not yet due to be sent to the IRS by the preparers.  The IRS updates this transcript only periodically, perhaps once a month.  Don't expect your Wage and Income Transcript to be complete until at least June, possibly later.

Ok thanks!

Is the path act notification normal?
dmertz
Level 15

Regarding the PATH Act:  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5556415">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5556415</a>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies