Solved: The option to have the TurboTax account fees deduc...

When can i have the fees taken out of my return

i just started my 2016 return and the only option i get is to pay with a credit card.  when dose the option to pay with the return start up

The option to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from the federal tax refund, Refund Processing Service with an additional fee of $34.99, will not be available if your tax return has forms and schedules not yet finalized for e-filing.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for IRS forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...

Click on Review at the top of the program screen.  In the Review section is a screen that shows the forms and schedules included in your tax return that have not been finalized and the date they will be available.

Once all the forms and schedules included in your tax return are available for e-filing the option to select the Refund Processing Service to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from the federal tax refund will be available.

when i entered my hsa information it at that time told me i had to up[grade to the delux package then it told me to sulect a payment methed when i went to the screen it saked for my credit card info. there is no option on the screen for it to be deducted from my return, if i enter my info wil i be able to change it later to be deducted from my return