corvair1246

The 2021 software requires an update each time I sign in .... every day .... same update ... requires an hour to do so at my rural location. How do I fix this?

I wish to speak with a tech. What is the best phone number discuss software issues?

Are you on a Mac or Windows?  If you are on Windows you can turn off updates.  To change the Windows program Update Preferences settings go up to Online - Updater Preferences

If you using a Mac turn off your internet connection while you use the program. You only need to do one update before you file the return.