turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Return still being processed with irs after accepted 2/10/21. Have not gotten return money but turbo tax wants their payment. How do I extend payment time?

I filed in January, federal and state were accepted 2/10/21. Irs website still says processing. Irs sent me paperwork stating that I did not include the marketplace insurance I had for the few months that I did. That being said turbo tax online never asked for info concerning it also was no spot to enter this info. It has been almost 3 months since I filed and still no tax return money to me but turbo tax wants their money for the inconclusive job they did.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Return still being processed with irs after accepted 2/10/21. Have not gotten return money but turbo tax wants their payment. How do I extend payment time?

Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support via the link below to request to discuss your options. Use the keywords billing issues so you get to the right person.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Turbo tax already took their $140 out of my account. And I still do not have my tax return money. 

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Different factors can impact the processing time of your refund, however, an IRS representative will be able to access your return and provide insight into why your return may be delaying. Please click here for IRS contact information. Also, please visit the IRS Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions help article below for more information.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies