turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

@uckylop

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it. Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/use-the-wheres-my-refund-tool

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

This is happening to me also. And now I just found out that because I applied for the early refund loan and got DENIED... I've been waiting for over 21... almost 40 days for their stupid turbo card that I don't want and also is getting sent to my apartment that I no longer live at which was very unexpected and now I'm totally screwed.

So my money is probably ready but because my card probably already got sent there I'm gonna have to most likely wait another 10 days for them to.send it to my new address.

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

@Mrskboerner

You can contact customer service.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

Christy69

Refund

Has anyone that filed turbo tax with eic I filed 39 days ago and nothing yet 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

@Christy69 Please see this link, that customers are posting updates on : Path Act Customer updates.

Refund

My taxes were also accepted January 29th. Yes I filed for EIC and all it says in the irs website is that it is still processing. When originally it said estimated date was feb 19

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

TurboTax only provides an estimated refund date based on the average amount of time it has taken other taxpayers to receive their refunds. The IRS didn't start processing early filed EIC tax returns until late February.  Keep checking Where’s My Refund? as they have the most up to date information available about your federal refund. The tool is updated daily (usually in the overnight hours) so you don’t need to check more often. 

Refund

I just got off the phone with the IRS I actually got an agent who cared he expedited well he file the paperwork he said he had done it for a couple of other of other people if it does not get expedited I will receive it on April 23rd. 

The one I spoke withe earlier today to me she could not give me any info because m wife was the primary on the return I told her  I thought  filing joint meant either person could receive info on it she said no I ask then why does the WMF tool display the same message when I enter my SS# SHE HUNG UP ON ME. 

Refund

I'm sorry but the WMR app is not accurate. I never rely on it. Got my refund a week ago and it's still stating approved but not sent...

Jj40

Refund

I filed January 22 been been processing for awhile.

Refund

Its finally pending in my bank with a date of March 11. It's also less than what it should have been when I filed which I dont understand since my husband nor I owe any debts that we are aware of.

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

Refund

The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. If your return has been accepted, you can begin tracking the status of your return using the Where's My Refund? site. If it's been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, you can call the IRS directly to check on your refund status. For more information about the status of your refund, please see the FAQ below:

When will I get my IRS tax refund

Refund

Hey when did you file? And did wmr update approved ?

Refund

@Naija2020  I filed in early January, accepted January 27, recieved LTR 4464C with an up to 60 day review. When I checked WMR this morning it still stated processing.

uckylop
Returning Member

Refund

I file January 31 approved same day still says still processing 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies