cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Refund Approved

No need to be rude, Saiurie. I know many people rely on what the turbo tax website says so I was just letting people know what happened with mine. And I'm sorry it makes you mad that I got my refund quickly but it's what happened. This is a place to get help and answers, not be hateful.
Level 7

Refund Approved

I honestly think the irs went by what they said online the 27th is what they stuck to cause ones who got 2/22 ddd mainly lot of the tests batches from what I gathered but left lots of early fliers out too so looks like we will be getting deposits 2/27 and then people filed later after 2/6 be following batch this is just my guess from all the things I have gathered
Returning Member

Refund Approved

yea mine says we have no information blah blah blah its been that way for over a week now sadly.

Level 2

Refund Approved

I would check with your bank. I filed on 1/31/2019. Turbo Tax said that the paperwork was accepted the 31st and that my projected refund date was 2/21/2019. That was it. No updates. Nothing ever on the IRS Where's My Refund site. Nothing. I called my bank this morning. The refund was deposited yesterday. No email-nothing. There are some pretty incompetent people pushing buttons at the IRS, in my opinion. 

@Mandie06 wrote:
I filed and was accepted feb 9th haven't heard a thing since from fed or state very frustrated

Returning Member

Refund Approved

my expected date on the turbortax website says the 25th so fingers are crossed!

Level 7

Refund Approved

I’m glad to see someone got their refund by their projected date cause this year I have not seen that happen yet for so many. I will make sure to wipe out the AcTC next year I never gotten it before not sure how I did this year but it’s made my refund held going on 25 days

Refund Approved

I filed 1/19, I am doing the EIC and I know about the PATH and still no update on the irs.gov website. My friend filed 1/22, with the same exemptions and got her money today. I am frustrated. Anyone else?

Level 7

Refund Approved

Me too! I feel your pain only a few made it in the test batch and got theirs today while the rest are 2/27 even with that date some are who filed after is in 2/7 and on are getting theirs then too. Just next year don’t file till 2/14 lol cause don’t matter if you file early you get pushed back
Level 1

Refund Approved

Thank You For This Info

Returning Member

Refund Approved

i went in and shows me the amount but other says after i out my ss number and then they said we do not have any info for you i was likWTF sorry for my language ... what is really going on grrrrrrr.

Level 2

Refund Approved

that happened to me last yr its just going to take a few days then check again.