turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Wmr no bars

I applied a 1:/21 one was accepted on 1/22 and no bars have moved then it's been almost  21 days

Wmr no bars

I spoke to a very nice lady but since it hasn’t been 21 days she couldn’t give me info. So I’ll just wait!!! The agony😟

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Wmr no bars

It can take anywhere from a few hours to 3 weeks after January 27th (opening day) to update. Until the IRS starts processing it on their own, you may not find record of it or the website may say that you have put in incorrect information when tracking your federal refund. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated accordingly. Continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund?  tool for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/what-does-accepted-mean/00/26285

Note: The IRS expects to issue most refunds in less than 21 business days after being accepted after January 27th. Taxpayers who claim the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) will experience a refund hold and a delay in processing.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Wmr no bars

I started to do the same..I’ll give it another try! Thanks for the tip!

Wmr no bars

Yep!! Standard reply but just keep trying you.ll find someone like I did whiling to look Good luck 

Alex0516
Returning Member

Wmr no bars

I filed on 01/20 got accepted 01/21 and has not changed or nothink says the same thing i tryed calling and get no answers

Wmr no bars

Update: bars came back today as approved  with a ddd however something was owed and they took it. At least I’m getting something back! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Wmr no bars

Bars back here as well Also Ddd 

Wmr no bars

Ugh I did mines since the 27th of January and now mine says still being processed DDD will be available soon...this sucks

Wmr no bars

Yeah, mine didn’t update yesterday, 2/15/20. 😔 About the transcripts, are y’all looking at your account transcripts? Because mine has all 0’s & has a date of 3/2 which I have no idea why. At the bottom it says my return hasn’t been filed. Makes no sense since my return was accepted the 1st of Feb. 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

Wmr no bars

There are a few reason's for this. Please take a look at the link provided below for further assistance:

Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)

Wmr no bars

Mine was accepted 1.27 as well and today 2.17 makes 21 days and I still don’t have anything 

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Wmr no bars

The IRS states 9 in 10 tax payers receive their refund in 21 days or less. However refund processing times can take longer. 

For more on the timing of your refund please see this TurboTax FAQ.

Now, if you claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) you may have a delay.

Please see this TurboTax FAQSome 2019 federal refunds are delayed due to the PATH Act for more information. 

To check on a state refund please visit your state Department of Revenue website. 

Wmr no bars

What does it mean on TT now that the blue bar with the filing date filled in...earlier it was half way. 

Wmr no bars

I was wondering about the blue bar also

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies