turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

Got it! Full amount schwweeeeetttt

I know we are all happy but let’s not forget the one thing out of this and I quote F turbo tax. Mic drop you have lost us all and I am happy about it. Cuse you f your customers you get f”d for ever.

Lmao 

Got mine this am to minus my 3 dependents praying it will come tomorrow! Glad everyone's DD dropped!!! 

Patrick73 did you get any type of notification about the second deposit? And did you use the turbocard?

@bee9128 

I did use the Turbo Card, yes, added my info into the "Get My Payment" system on the day that it went live. And I received an email from Turbo telling me that I had a direct deposit, otherwise I honestly wouldn't have even checked for another deposit from them so soon. 

What day will get my stimulus package and why my taxes have not come on my turbo card

When you checked the "Get my payment" app did it give a different account number than your turbo intuit card? And was your date april 30th for DD? Because my account number is very similar but it isn't the turbo intuit account number. I did get a advance through this same card for this years taxes. It said it was supposed to be DD today but the status didn't update and I have no pending deposits. 

The IRS sent my refund to you guys April 30 but it is still not in my account what could have happened I don’t all child support so what could have happened I am not in any of the categories of the possibilities of my money been tooken.

I was given the scheduled deposit date and correct account number however my stimulus did not load. Does anyone know what's going on?

I still haven't gotten mine. Used TT debit card. Filed 2019 taxes on April 8th, says they're still processing, but everything looks fine. Filed back in 2018 as well, not through TT though. Anyway, when I go to IRS site, get my payment, it states they cannot determine eligibility at this time. I'm 100% eligible. I made less than $10,000 freaking grand last year (sad, but yes). WHERE IS MY MONEY!?!?! Will it arrive after my tax return shows up? I have no place to put any additional DD info in as, as I said, the Where's my Payment tool just says no payment information at this time, unable to determine eligibility. What in the hell am I supposed to do?! I'm seeing others get theirs left and right. I NEED MY PAYMENT!!

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Go here:  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

This FAQ site may also answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

So I finally got my tax refund but still no stimulus check. I'm 100% eligible. This is INSANE!!! I'm never using TT again.

I've already been up and down the IRS website. Get My Payment, all of it. It just keeps saying we cannot determine your eligibility at this time. Again, I'm eligible so wtf?!

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Go here for stimulus info:  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

This FAQ site may also answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies