Where is my refund?

Ok i did do the turbotax fee thing so that helped a little

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Where is my refund?

@Cedges I'm not sure if this is what you were referring to above and did get it figured out but are you seeing a status on the IRS Where’s My Federal Refund? site? If not, be sure when checking Where’s My Federal Refund? site that you are entering only your Federal refund amount. This can be found on your Federal form 1040, line 21a. Also if you paid any fees out of your federal refund, use the refund figure prior to the deduction of he fees.

Where’s My Refund? has a tracker that displays progress through 3 stages:

(1) Return Accepted "Received," (2) Refund Approved and (3) Refund Sent.

Note: Once your refund status on the IRS shows "Refund Sent" it can take 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit fund into your account. 

So once Santa Barbara Tax Products Group receives your refund from the IRS, they will take out the fee and send to your financial institution. (then you can check your refund here )

For more information, please see the links below:

Where is my refund?

Did you receive your refund yet

Where is my refund?

Have you received your refund yet

Where is my refund?

Have you received your refund

Where is my refund?

Have you received your refund yet

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Where is my refund?

Please clarify your post. Is there anything we can assist you with?

Where is my refund?

No I not received my refund yet. It has been over 21 days. 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Where is my refund?

TurboTax does not receive updates from the IRS once they have accepted your return. The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. To find out where your refund is, first check your e-file status. If it's been processed and accepted, you can begin to track your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site.  You'll need your Social Security number or ITIN, filing status, and the exact amount of your refund to check your status. The IRS will issue your refund when your return is approved.

If it has been more than 21 days since your return was accepted,  You will need to contact the IRS  at 1-800-829-1040 and follow the prompts for a live representative. The person that you speak with will have direct access to your tax return and be able to provide you with a status update. 

When you call, make sure you have the following information:

• tax year
  • social security number
  • filing status
  • exact refund amount

Please click When will I get my IRS tax refund? to learn more.

Where is my refund?

What’s the status on my refund 

Where is my refund?

@Ccollie-1962 wrote:

What’s the status on my refund 

No one here can know, but we can tell you how to check.

The IRS says 9 out of 10 filers who efile and choose direct deposit will get their Federal refunds within 21 days after being accepted. Some returns are processed fairly quickly, while others require additional processing due to specific items in the return. Some are pulled at random for more thorough investigation.

How did you file?  Did you efile, or did you choose to print and mail the return?  If you filed by mail, it can take about 6 weeks to get a Federal refund.

If you efiled, double-check to be sure the return was efiled successfully and accepted.
If you used Online TurboTax, you can sign into your Online Account and check the efile status at the Tax Home.

If that confirmed it was accepted, you can use the tool at the IRS website below to monitor the status of your Federal refund.  
https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

NOTE: When using that tool, use only the Federal refund amount, and not any total refund amount that includes a state refund.
The amount to use is on your Federal Form 1040, Line 21a.

If the IRS tool says it is still being processed, and if it's been longer than 21 days, we can tell you how to speak to a live agent at the IRS to see if they can tell you anything about the delay.

To track a state refund:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/how-do-i-track-my-state-refund/00/25571

Where is my refund?

I want to know when will I receive my refund 

Where is my refund?

@ Mechelle 69 wrote:

https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

To track a state refund:

Where is my refund?

It has been almost a week and it has been saying the same thing, " waiting on an email within 24 hours it's been 24 hours and I still haven't received any email of the confirmation so what's next

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Where is my refund?

@Peaches 

Please check your e-file status.

This Turbo Tax FAQ will show you how to check your e-file status.

How do I check my e-file status? https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/how-do-i-check-my-e-file-status/00/25538