turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

quala45

When would I get the loan from turbo tax if my federal accepted already

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

If you qualify for Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, within one hour after the return is accepted, you should get the temporary card information via email (please check your Inbox/Junk/Spam folder) which then has to be set up with an online account. Forty-eight hours after acceptance, your advance money will be available on the virtual card. If you don't qualify, you'll receive an email confirming you won’t receive a Refund Advance. It will include information about why you were not eligible for a Refund Advance. Your federal refund (minus any other agreed upon fees) will be loaded onto a Turbo Visa Debit Card. Be sure to check your inbox as well as your junk/spam folder for the email. For more detailed information, please click here.  If you need additional assistance, please click here for instructions to contact TurboPrepaid customer care.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Why did it say i got approved for a rapid refund yesterday when i filed and then said i wasn't approved after i filed? Am i approved or not? My returns got accepted today

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

The email you received should have included the reason why you were not approved. Your approval is based on the size of your federal refund and your tax information, along with other factors. You may not receive the Refund Advance if one of these factors doesn’t meet the qualifying standards of the lender. Please call (888) 285-4169 for further questions about your application. 

Please click the TurboTax help link, listed below, to learn more about the Refund Advance process. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies