Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

patrick_pina
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

WITH ALL THAT IS GOING ON IN OUR WORLD.  IRS MADE IT WORSE. SO MANY PEOPLE SUFFERING DUE TO OUR GOVERNMENT.  THEY DON'T CARE. THEY GOT THERE MONEY.  IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM FIRST.  THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US HARD WORKING PEOPLE.  GOD WILL MAKE A CHANGE . GOD'S WILL.  OUR GOVERNMENT HAS DONE WRONG FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ELECTED THEM. THEY ARE NOT DOING THERE JOB. BUT FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER. WHO HAS MORE POWER ??

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

We are in the same shoes. I have been waiting for about 6 months. I called IRS today, the lady on the call said there was an error on the tax return but she did not tell which page which line had an error. She told me to do nothing but waiting. 

Just got my tax return finally after filing back in February! 🙇🏻‍♂️Got my blessing 

We finally got some type of response from the IRS.  We got a letter saying that they needed the 1099s to verify the amount in line 25D which corresponds to the federal taxes they took out from unemployment.  I just mailed it back today and the letter says it can take 6-8 weeks after they verify to get the refund.  I purposely waited for TT to update their software to efile and avoid this, smh.  I filed on beginning of April.

koodle84
Returning Member

GOD is great All the time

kashkhris

My wife received a partial of her federal taxes yesterday around 5 o’clock . 

Hoggbox

im about to change my w-4 and claim 14 dependents so I can get my full check and just tell the IRS so F off at this point. Since they wont send my tax refund Ill just keep my taxes this year.

Hoggbox

they sent me a letter saying the made changes to my taxes and would received my refund in 4-6 weeks. Its been 3 months since that letter and havent received anything lol

Hoggbox

my brother called them inquiring about why he hasnt received his refund and they said the estimated time for his deposit would be june 2022. Good luck everyone. Change your w-4 to 14 dependents and keep your paycheck and when next year rolls around and they ask you to pay taxes tell them youll get back to them in a few years. 

This is making me very upset why have i not gonna my money yet . something needs to be done about this holdup on our the people's money. We got bills to pay and some of us are getting kickee out of our homes with no money or no where to go. Well yall know what im one of those people who's facing being kicked out of my home. Getting my money is the only way im going to be able to save my home. So please help me

@Caregiver2023 wrote:

This is making me very upset why have i not gonna my money yet . something needs to be done about this holdup on our the people's money. We got bills to pay and some of us are getting kickee out of our homes with no money or no where to go. Well yall know what im one of those people who's facing being kicked out of my home. Getting my money is the only way im going to be able to save my home. So please help me

You may want to contact a Taxpayer Advocate in your area. See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advoca

pat5
Returning Member

Mine was accepted on 2/22 and I got the refund on 9/15.  I finally used the IRS Tax Payer Assistance [eight seven seven - seven seven seven - four seven seven eight] and had the refund in  less than 2 weeks.

I have called but get told they can't take my call at this time .. 

patrick_pina
Returning Member

I've been waiting for 8 months since I file my return.  There response,  I don't have a answer keep checking where is my payment.  Which does not give you the answer.  I'm behind on car payments 6 months.  They want to repo. I tried to explain to them. They don't want to hear. I get threatened were taken you vehicle.  I'm 3 months behind on utilities bills.  They have shut my water off 4 times. Gets worse every day.  Where is our governor to address this issues and get the IRS TO GET OUR MONEY. we the people are struggling and know government help.  IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM FIRST THEY ARE GETTING PAID WHILE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING. OUR PRESIDENT LET US DOWN?  WHY....

@patrick_pina wrote:

I've been waiting for 8 months since I file my return.  There response,  I don't have a answer keep checking where is my payment.  Which does not give you the answer.  I'm behind on car payments 6 months.  They want to repo. I tried to explain to them. They don't want to hear. I get threatened were taken you vehicle.  I'm 3 months behind on utilities bills.  They have shut my water off 4 times. Gets worse every day.  Where is our governor to address this issues and get the IRS TO GET OUR MONEY. we the people are struggling and know government help.  IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM FIRST THEY ARE GETTING PAID WHILE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING. OUR PRESIDENT LET US DOWN?  WHY....

You may want to contact a Taxpayer Advocate in your area. See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies