Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Same here e file wit tt...had to go down there for a,1040 form cause insurance wasn't on there ...irs sent me a letter Mar 23 said 4 to six weeks it's June no tax money no stimulus money....does this have something 2 do wit still being process ...the reason I haven't receive stimulus money....and will I still get it after it says process

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Exact same here

[phone number removed] I sat for 45 min. Then they got on the phone I asked them about everything stimulus too they told me that they are looking at it and the reason why we haven't gotten ours is we were the chosen one's this yr.

Deekay11
Returning Member

My e file tax return was done thru Turbo as I have done for years.  The IRS received it on Jan.23, 2020, the very next day.  I was notified in my emails as such.  I then received two different letters in March stating it was still being processed & reviewed. I finally managed to get a person on the phone from a number on the last letter from the end of March.  She was limited in viewing anything as Customer service rep & no one is in office because of Covid-19. There is no asking for anything additional on these letters. 
I tried calling the IRS again ( which I had been doing prior to the last letter) just 3weeks ago & after a long hold, a girl transferred me & I got an automated letting me know that no one was there to answer my question of this nature & hung up!  I then called another number I found online on the IRS website & finally got another lady, explained my desperation for an answer as O have never in my life have had this happen! She tells me to call IRS  & O yell her I got her number off of their website specifying for help with tax issues. She then repeats the same to call IRS & hangs up on me!  It is frustrating to not have an answer of why it has been since Jan.23 that IRS has received my tase return & I have not received my refund??

Deekay11
Returning Member

I am too. I just posted my story. Jan.23, IRS emailed me that they received my e-file

I feel your frustration completely. I'm in the same boat. No one in that IRS period. The problem is that this is the time people really need their funds. And us not receiving it, is not helping us at all

Deekay11
Returning Member

Yes, my letter stated I was randomly selected??

Mines was submitted n accepted on the 29th of January also n I haven't received no letter or anything n I cant speak with no1 with the irs

I see your question can not find an answer for it though. I'm in the same place

Velma1
Returning Member

Same here 😣😣

They have been processing my tax return since Feb 8th 2020,I put a bank account and routing number, electronic filed it, and received my stimulus before my tax return

I filed at the end of January myself, and still haven’t received my tax return. It’s beyond ridiculous. I filed way before the covid-19 lockdown even occurred. It’s insane

I know right!!!! So what is their reasoning???😝😝😝

I been waiting also .I stayed on phone on hold for 2 hrs today and finally spoke with a person.  And she verified o did send in additional paperwork they ask for and they  were supposed to have my refund. To me and they are over there six week mark .so hopefully I will get mine soon.I will never use TurboTax agian.they took there money  and I wait for mine.

I e-filed 2/3 verified my identity 3/3 now 60 day review than another 60 day review. They say no action is required by me.

TurboTax took money out of my bank account unauthorized.

Still being processed

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies