Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

They did me the same way. Got their money knowing I hadnt and still haven't got a tax return yet or a stimulus

Wrivera

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Im still waiting too!!! Crazy...

Wrivera

Same here!! Im lose

From  February  I filled  my tax  on the officer  sent me a little  saying I much sent dime a 1095a from  on I di sent it on till now I do not get it

The same thing happen to me. I've used turbo tax in the past, but never did direct deposit

I have used TurboTax for 7 years and they did the same to me. I’m out of work bc of the virus they still took their money and I have no answer on why my taxes are processing since January 27😡 I will never again use their service. I even paid extra for protection and all and they are clueless about my refund. Not a happy camper

VellJr

The problem isn't with TurboTax. If you had to redo anything, send in a paper copy of something etc etc etc while the IRS was shutdown due to COVID-19 then just wait. I had to file my 2018 taxes by paper this year and it was sent before the shutdown. But due to how long the IRS takes to process extra stuff and paper forms it got caught in the stop. Hopefully the IRS can pick up the piece getting things processed but until then stop whining. 

If you can't put some helpful input in the discussion then hush. No-one is whinning. this is for Vell Jr

mlk66

It is my first time using them also and I am getting the same thing. Someone had used my social to file. I am sending move through the mail.

Yes I filed with turbo tax and didn’t even need to because of my disability. I received my note from the president but no check. All along the hey my payment tool said it would be mailed on the 24 of April . Here I sit after put direct deposit info down on the site plus I receive disability so they can always deposit on my direct  express account , but no I sit here wondering where my check is and there is literally no way to contact the IRS about it no matter what route I take is a endless road . So I am hoping someone has had this same problem and can tell me something about my check as I can really use it right now not that everybody else can’t use it as well but I just want to know that is hasn’t been taken from the mail box or is still in transit or something ya know? Well thanks for letting me **bleep** . See you all 🙃

HSH4EIC
Returning Member

Greetings...

Regarding Refund Status "STILL PROCESSING..." Is the status more than a week, a letter from the IRS should be in your Postal MailBox. IRS IDVERIFY Letters are common. The Refund has a "HOLD" until IDVERIFY & ONLY YOU can remove it.

"YES, my IDVerify letter is here" follow the instructions TODAY then IRS Status will give you a Refund Check/Deposit Date (Appx 10 Days)

"NO, my IDVerify letter is NOT here" 

"OR, I can't find my IDVerify letter" 

Call the IRS immediately!!!

[phone number removed]

Press <1> for English

Press Nothing, just wait ...

A human will be connected. 

1.   Request a new IDVerify Letter

2.  Request an IDVerify APPOINTMENT

3. GoTo the Advocates' Office show them

!!! PHOTO ID

!!! PRINTED COPY: THIS YEAR TAXES

!!! PRINTED COPY: LAST YEAR TAXES

DONE, the HOLD is removed... 

then IRS Status will give you a Refund Check/Deposit Date (Appx 10 Days)

Sreven DeWitt,

Household Employment Advocate

Same here I haven't received my taxes either.  And they took their fees out of my account  as well. 

I don't plan on using them again. 

Haven't received it, Made a mistake on taxes in January sent IT back in February and it's still being processed in May.

angelomack7284
Returning Member

They took my money from my account and i haven't gotten anything yet every since March 3rd only thing I get is it's processing for the last 3 months and no one to talk to or nowhere to get a reply I will never use turbo tax again 

gdolores67
Returning Member

They took my money also out of my account and I filed 2/09/20 and still haven't received a refund, but took out of my acct

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies