Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Man, to people sharing their private info thinking a random stranger will get their problems solved, youre opening a whole other can of worms...

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed mine March 30th, and it says still being processed.

You're very lucky if all you're missing is your state return. Filed since Jan 27 with no errors, still waiting on this year's return, still no stimulus either.

onedebora

Filed in April and haven't received my fed refund or stimulus payment. Frustrating!

I filed the first week of February and they were accepted. Now the middle of May and "still processing". I'm not sure what's going on. I was charged and fee by TurboTax and no return. This is thievery! I can't call anywhere so I don't know what's going on. I also paid extra to make sure there weren't any errors.

Don't feel bad they did it to me and left my account in the negative.

My friends received their stimulus checks via.USPS even though the Get My Payment app STILL SAID IT WAS PROCESSING? So, needless to say that Tool IS NOT AN ACCURATE SOURCE. I did my 2019 taxes through Turbo Tax April 6th 2020 and I have NOT received my taxes Nor my Stimulus Check. I did provide banking information to have all my payments go to direct deposit but, STILL WAITING WITH NO WAY TO EVEN TELL WHEN AND IF IT'LL EVEN COME. I haven't worked since March 8th 2020. I've lost my vehicle, home amongst my relationship I had due to this Hardship not of My own doing. It's EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING . I however did learn that 2 people who are currently Incarcerated( in Jail currently) did receive their stimulus checks? How in the Hek did Jail birds get their stimulus payments while us working free people DID NOT? This is Very Sad and disheartening to me amongst Many Others! 

I filed with turbo tax last year and am still fighting to get my taxes noone knows we're there at

My brother in law just got his unemployment and he filed back in March to but he got all of it at once

Smithcat

Turbobtax took their fees but no tax return. I filed feb. 2nd. Th8s is the LONGEST I've ever had to wait. They aren't there to answer the phones either. So we are stuck with no answers!! We NEED the money. It is our money. I am so frustrated :( 

EXACTLY the same situation my family is currently facing!!! Total craziness! If you happen to figure out what is going on.... with ANYTHING (unemployment, tax return, stimulus), could you PLEASE share info?!?!? Thank you!!!

Only curious; but how did you discover this information, if you don't mind me asking???

Isaiah 14

I don't understand why my tax refund has not been released, I filed my taxes 4-09-2020 and haven't received it yet.

You really on here telling you let someone claim your kid??? You're an idiot.

Yes they did me the same way they took like 300.00 out of my account from other people taxes I did and I used my email address and they charged me for it am never using it again either

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies