Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

H&R block asked me for banking info to give to IRS. Did you give h&r block your banking info? I would check with them first,  before the IRS gets anymore confused about your money.

Ronnie1234
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Yes

They never stopped doing taxes I filed mine in Feb got the same message you did. I just got them approved getting them the 6th of May. You need to call IRS advocate  and tell them you are having a hard time financially and need help getting your tax return. They will give u a advocate that will work directly with the IRS and help u get them faster. They held mine because my employer did not submit my wages. They are open monday through Friday 

I have not received my federal taxes even though it was accepted it's still saying being  processed since march

Call the irs advocate number Monday through Friday. Tell them you need your return your having financial hardship they will figure out what you need to do and help you get tax return faster

Jeffrey47
Returning Member

My name is Taffy Gray i receive SSA disability and I didn't get a stimulus check and my daughter is on SSI and SSA and she didn't get a stimulus check  we didn't get one we get on money on direct express 

Jeffrey47
Returning Member

My name is Jeffery Gray I didn't get a stimulus check and my son is on SSI he didn't get a stimulus check he get his money on direct express and my other son didn't get a stimulus check either do we get one

Go to IRS.GOV and put in your banking info

I havent recieved my federal tax check yet

I still have not got my federal income tax or my stimulus NOTHING 

Hollaslim

Your not alone. I'm waiting on both. Filed my taxes on March 8 2020

Jane25

When will I get my refund?

Returning Member

I haven't received a letter or email and haven't got my taxes or stimulation check. Pls help me see where mine is or why I haven't received it.

WoodsBrown86
Returning Member

Who dis you contact and how do you change your direct deposit info

Exactly thats what im doing now leave it up to god. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies