Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tking105

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

That is not true. I filed my taxes in February and they were accepted and unfortunately are still showing processing  months later. I received my stimulus check last week in spite of this, because they will use your 2018 returns if your 2019 returns are not processed. So you can still get your stimulus check in spite of 2019 returns not being filed. 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

DIY. IRS.GOV

irs.gov to enter banking info

I got the same letter February 13th in i had to from the day i got the letter in the mail in had to wait a whole othere 13th day off april.13th still processor in the bar in all.the way over in one bar is is half way its may now in i still not gotten my money

Me too i put mine in in march 30 and it says im still being proceeded and no stimules check either

My taxes are still being processed also since jan and no stimulus yet im eligible but got no payment date as of yet.my friend also got his but he owed child support go figure

How do you know?

My husband and I file married but separate due to some tax issues he had before we married 2 yrs ago and I got my stimulas deposit a few weeks ago but he hasnt gotten his yet.  We did a refinance and paid off his tax lien but the IRS still pulled the monthly payment even though I had read that as of April, they were temporarily suspending all payments...not the case...they not only have our check to payoff the lien and satisfy it, but they still took the payment and no stimulas has been paid.  His taxes were filed a month ago via Turbotax with direct deposit the website says it's been accepted but nothing g else.  My husband also works for a company that closed on 3/23 due to covid-19 and has yet to see any unemployment...so we too are beyond frustrated.

Yes mine were accepted 2 months ago... Yes I have direct deposit. I got a notice saying turbotax is taking $155 for filing out of my empty bank account. So how many months will it be until i at least get a status or an idea when I will get my money? This is bull**bleep**.

Shine1210

My taxes have been filed and is still being processed. I have reseved my stimulus check in the mail. 

I have called they are not taking live calls die to covid19 wont even give you the option of speaking with anyone so how does one get their money I've been waiting since January 27th still says processing.  I got my stimulus just not my federal tax refund. So now what??

don't feel bad. You are not alone. Me and my girl paid for Life help through TurboTax and our taxes are so screwed up that we have had to send in paperwork twice and they're still being processed. That's Federal.

Me and my girl paid for Live help through TurboTax and our federal taxes are still being processed although I did get my stimulus check. Evidently TurboTax made a lot of mistakes.

I am on the same boat havent received my stimulas or my federal and i only had to send in 2 lousy papers. I started with turbo tax they fix my mass then my federal kept getting rejected and turbo tax had no clue how to fix it. So i decided to go to HRblock and they finished my whole federal and i sent papers in before there was a virus. So now i cant receive my stimulas because my federal hasnt been processed 

When I tried that, turbotax gave me a message saying the $155 they are charging me is not sufficient, and that I will need to upgrade to a more expensive package for customer service/assistance. Unbelievable!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies