Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Happiehampton
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Thank you. I will try ag6.

Happiehampton
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Thank you.  I will try again 

I'm still waiting on both federal and stimulus because I have to verify my Identity in person. I'm stuck, broke, and tired of waiting all cuz I don't have a credit card or car payment so the day before my appointment the IRS calls me and cancelled my appointment, and said to call the IRS number from my letter so I do and they never answered then the next day they closed the IRS and the phone lines went down so I am sitting here trying to raise a 15 yr old and we're getting hungry but can't get to my money I worked for ... I'm just really getting frustrated by this

Is there a specific number? When I google it, it just shows local offices,  but I'm in Massachusetts and all businesses are currently shut down because of the virus. 

Same, I file on the 27th of Jan got my state in a week still waiting for federal, still says still being processed.

Im still waiting for both mine too

• I efiled my Fed taxes on 1/28/20. I received a message saying they were accepted and I should receive my refund by 2/18/20. I check every day and it keeps telling me My return is being processed. I still have not received my refund but I did receive my stimulus check.  I have called every number I can find and never get an answer. What's up ???

I'm waiting on my stimulus check  and my taxes whennisvthe IRS opening  I need my money. 

Don't worry about not getting your stimulus even tho your federal didn't come in yet. If you filed you should get your stimulus. I received mine but am still ( like many of you) waiting on my federal return

I haven't recieved either taxes Or Stimulus. Im a single Mother Im running out of savings and didnt work enough to get unemployment. So im counting on my Taxes and Stimulus To survive.. And Just keeps saying processing help...!!!!

How do you do that?

If you chose the option of paying for the TurboTax with your refund, TurboTax sets up an account that receives your refund check, deducts the amount of your filing fee and then forwards balance to your account.  Moral of the story, dont choose this option anymore.

Ronnie1234
Returning Member

I’m still waiting on a date my Federal tax’s was filed in February 2 it  say still being processed a date will be provided as soon as possible when will they start back doing taxes 

Yes, been waiting since Feb 4

ARE WE WINNING YET, FOLKS???

Never had a problem in 50 years till now in MAGA times

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies