turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

We are still waiting on our state taxes to come in to pay our bills that we keep on getting but no money to pay them yet we are getting furious because no MONEY YET WHERE IS OUR STATE TAXES??????

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@middaugh7969 wrote:

We are still waiting on our state taxes to come in to pay our bills that we keep on getting but no money to pay them yet we are getting furious because no MONEY YET WHERE IS OUR STATE TAXES??????

To check the status of an e-filed return, open up your desktop product or log into your TurboTax Online Account. You can find your status within the TurboTax product.

If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

Same here... Filed with Turbotax and mine says my state return AND stimulus were deposited in some account that's not mine. And I requested paper checks so... I'm beyond confused. And Angry!

We did not get the stimulus check of are federal taxes  so we are waiting on our state taxes to come in to pay bills that we needed to pay.!!!!!!!!!???

Oh man i beyond be pissed if your hard earned money went into someone's account other then yours. But it seems like most people receive there stimulus but no tax returns. I dont know if its true but i was told if your federal hasnt been processed yet u wont get your stimulus. Yet i work with a kid who received his stimulus and just filed his federal last thurs. I dont know if my problem has to do because i filed married but seperate because me and my wife are separated but not legally so i dont know anymore. By the time we get it i probably be back to work already 

Jsloves50

I filed my taxes the ending of January and it it still saying processing..how much processing does a form needs...

Not true about if your return is still processing you won't get a stimulus check. My 19 return has been processing since March with a refund still due. 

My stimulus check will be delivered today. ( I have informed delivery with the PO. 

Oh I am... But, what can ya do?!?! There are no "live" people to help at the irs. I just hope I get it... I don't even care when at this point!

Ecrobin2

When I check with IRS THIS is the message I get. It’s been some time since I filed

Being process.i filed Jan. 28 and it was the simple tax form. Just got out of prison and been down 11 yrs. No stimulas check or federal tax return yet. Crazy problably bc of the 12yrs

I had to get my congressman involved because turbo tax didn't do my signature on my efiled tax return pretty much screwed me out of my stimulus and tax return is contact your congressman if your in hardship

im having the same issue like you.. the samething thy say on yours it says on mine.... 

I just wanted to give you guys an update. Finally, I got a date for the refund and the status bar came back. Hopefully I will receive it by next week. Although I am not happy that it took so long but I had no choice but wait. Hopefully, you all will get the good news soon. Good luck!

Go onto the irs website look for tax advocate when you do get a hold of someone let them know your going through a hardship thats what my husband had to do they take ur cases according to the seriousness of your hardship

Anonymous
Not applicable

for those of us that have not received are refund the IRS stopped and restarted every thing so no matter when u filled the 21 day refunded timing started on the April 27 due to its workers returning back to office to start processing refunds so a lot of use will receive are refunds before may 18 if u don't receive your refund by then are a letter they will be taking phone call so u will be able to reach a live person but the wait is almost over for people that filled in Jan and Feb

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies