turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I haven't received me stimulus check nor my taxes yet

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Wow! So in short folks.....we wait...pray have hope and learn how to survive. Good wishes and positive vibes!

Man got accepted January 29th and yesterday it just told me today that I'll be getting my money May 29th

I filed my taxes on 31MAR... and got notice yesterday that my refund should be in my account on Friday (29MAY)!  Yeah!

Sheila214

I have sent my taxes in along time ago and it says it is being processing. How long does it usually take?

I've tried the 800 number ext.652 over 100 times today and all it says is please hold then it says they're busy try again later..... 

Exact same here. Filed February 6th it was accepted February 9th at 11:11am got a letter March 23rd said 60 days which would've been may 23rd. And no luck getting any answers or anything on the website or by calling. THIS IS TOTAL B.S.

That's crazy I filed electronically in February and still have nothing... Ots frustrating...

Sarahk35

Here are the steps once you call one 8 hundred 8 two nine ten 4 zero

1. Select language

2. Option 2

3. Option 1

4. Option 3

5. Option 2

6. It will ask for social security number. Do not enter it. It will ask a second time. Do not enter it.

7. Option 2

8. Option 4

You will then be connected to an agent

If it has to do with your 1040a and your 8962, you have to fax it in to 8 five five 8 nine two 7 five 8 eight. Include a cover letter with name address social security number phone number and a brief explanation. Hope this helps someone. 

8416E1B4-4067-45A2-9FC6-A15BA4F5B81B.png

This is definitely some bull**bleep** because if that’s the case I should have been had my payment seeing as how I entered my DD on 4/16 and immediately got the you are eligible for this payment message. I believe nothing that comes out of their mouth, at this point t they’re just saying anything.

I'm doing with the same issue and TurboTax just sent me a bill for $168 because my tax return has not been processed fully. It's been accepted but it's still waiting to be processed fully. I think it's a bunch of s*** you asked me.

Please where do you call for a TA......somebody have a phone number please.....

@china1321 wrote:

See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

@china1321 wrote:

It depends on your state.   Here's how to get it:

You can contact the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service for your area.   They are still taking phone calls in most states.  They are especially prone to help if you have an economic hardship, or if there have been continued delays with lack of info from the IRS.    At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your IRS Taxpayer Advocate.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-a-Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Also see this article for more info on how the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service works::
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc104.html

Kneewman

I'm having trouble with my taxes it yells me ready to mail help please

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies