Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Sooo true......omg what a mess not Stimulus and no refund.....

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Call your local Tax Advicate, they are really helpful. I filed mine March 19th, waited and waited. FINALLY I received it after a call and plea to the Tax Advocate. I hope this helps.

It has NOTHING TO DO WITH TT

CALL YOUR STATE TAX ADVOCATE. THEY REALLY CAN HELP...

Shirlj57
Returning Member

Please call the IRS 1040 number after you press 1 for English then just start hitting the number 2 till it connects you to a representative it will say the hold time is 15 to 30 mins but actually you will be holding for an hour.. they will ask you to verify your identity so have your return in your hand or if u efile download it so you can answer questions they will tell u the hold up after that about 2days you will see the results.  I owed so I get no refund but it was trying to send me the refund so it was error on there part they fixed it but it takes 6weeks after verify then you will get your stimulus..I hope this helps so I will get mine July or august..but u can call the 919 number when the 3500 workers are fully back becos this number does absolutely nothing so I was told after 2weeks check on my stimulus.   

Call them on Tuesday. I've spoken to IRS myself Monday and they told me I'd have a date within 2 weeks.

No false claims have been made. 

I filed my taxes on Jan 29 and it says they are still being processed. What is taking so ling? This ridiculous!!

I believe the IRS is closed .  My taxes keeps getting rejected to. And my AGI for 2018 is right.

AMcCor52

What's the time frame on how long we wait, it's been 9 weeks

I have not heard any thing about my refund from federal.. But i got my state back .. Can you please help me check on it.. Please

SHARON33

why is our taxes  still being processed  we filed in January 

You said I would receive my turbotax prepaid debit card within 2 to 3 weeks, 21 days?

What if I filed a joint return with my husband, who also owes child support, but I didn't file an injured spouse form? Do I wait or file one now? 

Glad somebody said it right are taxes should have came before the stimulus

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies