Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

IRS operations are limited during the Covid-19 pandemic. 

Attached is a link with more information as to what departments are available to contact at the moment.

IRS operations

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I reached out to my local congressman for my county 2 weeks ago reguarding my stimulas payment..guess what?i just recieved a phone call from the irs!!..ive gotten nowhere in weeks so plz everyone who is still saying being processed reach out to your local congressman im still in shock but i know where i stand!!

I have been with TurboTax for like the last eight years out of those eight years the last four years I have been waiting almost three months for my taxes and I haven't done anything wrong at all. I think it's time for me to start looking elsewhere because this is ridiculous

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It depends. 

The IRS issues a lot of refunds within 21 days, but it has been taking longer with the stimulus payment being issued in addition to the tax refunds. 

IRS processing time and refund status 

The online link is your best option to track your refund.  I have attached a link with more answers from the IRS as to why your refund may be taking longer to process.

Federal refund questions

Also, be aware, the IRS operations are limited during the Covid-19 pandemic.  Attached is a link with more information as to what departments are available to contact at the moment.

IRS operations

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Dang... Well after holding that long i hope there is light at the end of the tunnel for you.

Try it around 12:30PM WHEN EVERYONE IS ON LUNCH. AND EVERYONE WHO TRIES WHEN LUNCH BREAK STARTED HAS GIVEN UP.

IT HUNG UP ON ME A FEW TIMES THE OTHER DAY BUT TODAY I GOT ALIVE PERSON JUST LIKE I DID BEFORE THE SHUT DOWN. THE SAME NUMBER AND EXT ADVISE ME OF 60 DAY REVIEW 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DATE THE LETTER WOULD HAVE BEEN MAILED OUT. STAY STRONG. I WOULDN'T LIE TO ANY OF YOU!

Talked to someone today just now she said it will take 8 weeks from the time you filed and even alittle more just to make sure stuff is correct and because of the civic 19 so its going to take sometime I filed march 16 so I am hoping for this week but  got a through with out going through all the automated stuff when calling push #1 for english and then option #2 and after that keep pressing #### and they should transfer you I waited along time but talked to someone so be prepared for a long wait well at least I did lol

crhox20

I filled on Feb. 4th also. I have not recieved my taxes nor my stimulus. My tax advocate told me may 22nd. Now today she called me and told me its moved to June 23rd, cause nobody is in the irs office. Theres no information on anything for us!! 

Have anyone received a refund YET?

I filed March 30th and never received anything. I called in March and went in on the 18th for identify. Still nothing till today. I called and spoke to a young lady and she put in for them to release my funds.

I no what you mean me either by them holding are checks it not fair we are in need of it just like everyone else is it so wrong 

I called 3/15 for identity as well.. hopefully they will release soon

I filed for the first time with TurboTax and found them very helpful.  Also I recieved my refund exactly when they said I would took about 21 days, still havent gotten my stimulus check but giving it a min to catch up

Please give me the number you used. I'm needing answers. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies