Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

My son filed for his stimulous 2 weeks ago (DD). He checked his status today and it gave him a date it would be direct deposited. Hope this gives ppl some hope that they are still sending checks out!

Guitaro

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

And trump strikes again

IRS should be penalized I filed my taxes on February 10th it's still states it is being processed I have received my stimulus check which came one month after I filed. This is ridiculous! The government should be reprimanded and made to pay interest on our money

Ladii
Returning Member

I filed mine feb 04 and I have to verify. Mar 23 they sent a letter out and said that it's being processed and dont call them about until 60 days after they mailed the later and on the 23 it will be time. Like I need my money they gave me my stimulus but not my taxes. Cant talk to nobody.

I have no idea why I have not received my tax refund. I filed my tax electronically on March 17 and it was accepted by IRS on March 18, 2020.  I have been using TurboTax for over 10 years, and I have never had any problem with receiving my refund. Please help me to get my refund from IRS.

Call this number get her to look into your unemployment case because u qualify [phone number removed] leave a message and she will call u back

kduddles
Returning Member

Whsts the number to morgan and morgan

kduddles
Returning Member

• If anyone has the number to morgan and morgan the ones handling  the casess  for the tax returns and stimulous paynent, could you please send it. 

I have a question. My wife and I opt to pay for our filing fee with our return. If we would paid for the fee would be the same result of waiting 6 weeks before we get our money? 

I only ask because my sister paid for it up front and she received her money with no problem........ I spoke to a TT representative  and she informed  me that when we opt to pay with the return, the refund gets sent to a third party company before it hits our account. I feel that TT or the third party company drop the ball and they are trying to shift the blame to the IRS. 

I am a bit intrigued  if only people that opt for the pay with refund are experiencing problems getting their money. 

I filed in January, got a letter stating I had a 60 day hold back in Feb. Finally got in touch with someone yesterday and was told, my return was issued another 60 day hold April 2nd. I'm so frustrated right now. No federal income tax and no stimulus. I was told I won't get the stimulus pymt until my 2019 income tax is verified and the hold lifted. Not sure what one has to do with the other but this really sucks. I work on the frontline every day yet I can't get my money. Smh

Jeanie63

Well I got my stimulus money but didn't receive my tax money. What is going on?

You should still gwr your stimulus  check. They use your returns for your address and  direct deposit info

Who did you  call? Cuz nothing open..

At least for me

Same here. I filed at the end of March and still have not received my federal return. I got an email from Turbotax stating they were taking $110 out of my checking account. I paid the extra fees to make sure there were no errors on my return. It's been 2 months and IRS website says still processing. Even though I havent received my refund, Turbotax is still going to take the fees out of my checking account. I'm a single mom with 3 kids and can't afford this right now. Plus I still haven't received my stimulus either. So frustrating. All call centers are closed and you can't get any answers on the IRS website except generic responses.

Telly46

They removed your email address. But yes I will sign it and be apart of it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies