Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Turbo tax is a joke i have been waiting for two months on my taxes they have already took my state but federal still say still processing i will never ever use them again and im thinking of getting channel 9 news involved this is bs 

Bone107

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I used H&R block I really need my money this is a disaster!!

Mine to. So how long we gotta wait? This has slowed the process to getting the stimulus.

I e- filed Feb 7 and still haven't  received mine, and yes I did get my state refund within 2 weeks and on the website it says still being processed. 

I filed January 30,2020 and had to call the number on letter I received and after getting it all verified told me it would be another 9-12 weeks. That was February 9. Here I am no refund and no stimulas because of my taxes still showing they are in processing. 

Also got an overdraft fee  because Turbotax went on and took there money out because it had been to long  waiting on the IRS to refund. 

This whole tax season has left a bad taste in my mouth so to speak. They can get these stimulus payments out to most but so many still without like me and my husband and all because our tax returns are still processing. 

Tata0532

Mines is saying the same thag and i haven't received my stimulus check so what do we do and all my bills is due not fair to us we have money and can't get it

Bone107

Who knows how long were going to be waiting for our taxes however I'm hearing will get our stimulus with next year taxes.

My refund status finally updated today.  I filed on March 20 and it was accepted, but "still processing"  Now my status has a direct deposit refund date of 5/19

What's the phone number to call and actually talk to someone?

What the number you called?

What number did you call??

@Ninaprosser1  wrote:

What number did you call??

See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Kiki8028

I know that is ridiculous because I filed mine April 16th and it's messing me up on my stimulus as well!! When I try to contact someone I'm not getting anywhere I just feel like I made a huge mistake with dealing with TurboTax

Its been a month since I send in the information yoaaked for. The1095and 8962 and still haven't received anything yet.  Can you please let me know why

I got a letter dated from irs Mar 23 stating I would receive my Money on 4 to six weeks still waiting I e filed wit TT. In the last week of Jan...its still saying 

Still being processed...Somebody HELP can't talk to no one no stimulus EITHER I need help please b4 we be outside...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies