Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Never again with turbo tax. I hit delux by accident & they charged me 40.00 at the end. I was going to cancel it & start over, but then I didnt want to mess anything up. Well I never received my federal since Feb 4th. I dont do State because I live in Fl, we dont have State taxes. Well still waiting for money. Now its May & I can't get in touch with anyone Now instead of turbo tax waiting for their 40.00 which was suppose to come out of my refund, they went into my checking & decided to help them self to my money. They are lucky nothing bounced.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Efile accepted on March 7th.  "Still being processed" for 60+ days for very BASIC, no itemization return!!!! This NEVER happened when I used Taxact.  This was my 1st and LAST year using turbo tax for sure. The MOST I ever had to wait on my federal refund was 16 days! Now it's been over 30 days and still not refund. Of course, no one to call either.

pomai96795
Returning Member

Aloha

I had a letter to mine was dated march 6 still nothing jo one to talk to this sucks and I filled my tax return febuary 11

I would like to know why my taxes says have been received but processing but still no update 

OK Community.  After numerous attempts I got to speak to a Tax Advocate with the IRS in my district.  She was very helpful.  She looked up my refund status and told me that it is "Still Processing" because they need information about my "Healthcare Tax Credit".  I haven't received anything in the mail because the department handling these requests is closed until further notice.  Therefore if your taxes are held up they wont be processed until that department opens up.  What got me upset is she told me they are getting a lot of these "Healthcare Tax" flags with Turbotax users. She also told me they are using the 2018 tax info for your stimulus and if your 2019 is not processed and you didn't file for 2018 your stuck waiting until they finish processing so  screwed on "Get My Payment" tool.  They cut operations on March 20th so if your return got "flagged" your stuck until they re-open.  No use checking everyday because your status won't change until they open.  Now today I got a email saying TurboTax wants there money.  I'm pissed because everything is held up due to a mishap in your service. As far as i'm concerned you will wait for your money just like I am waiting for mine.  Now they are talking about another stimulus payment and many of us are stuck waiting for the first one.  This is all a bunch of BS. I am truly sorry to everyone that has gone through this setback AS IT IS NOT FAIR.

I filed on Turbo Tax as well and the samething happened to me and Im still waiting on my taxes.

I also referred a friend(My Mom) I actually filled hers out and it was approved by the IRS and everything,but i have heard from turbo tax and their promise to pay for referring her!Next year we definitely will be filing our taxes elsewhere!!!

My state said the same thing for over almost 2 months including up to the day i received an alert from my bank that i had a deposit. So just keep checking account. Several of my friends had same issue. I literally filed in january and didnt get it until 2 days after stimulas check on march 8th

State refunds are not updated properly. Was told that my a rep months ago. Filed January and did not get my state until 2 days after i received stimulas check March 8th

Im in the same spot i filed feb 26 was approved by IRS. But yet im still waiting on my return now cause of that i haven't received my stimulus check either !! Byond mad !!

I hot my stimulus check but not my tax refund and i was the first ome to file it Feb 20... this **bleep** is crazy they saidthey have it reviewing itand thats all i heard from them

Mine says your tax return is being reviewed you'll hear from us in 30 days it said that last time and I got something but I sent it back now I'm just waiting

77mtr

I had the same thing happen to me. If you dont mind me asking what documents did they tell you to turn in.

Edhk

Why haue'nt i got a stinulus check.  Did they say every american will get one

becook1185
Returning Member

I haven't gotten mine yet either or my stimulas. It's been 7 weeks and says still being processed.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies