turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Travass76
Returning Member

Virtual card

I haven't got my refund card yet and I wanted my virtual card I don't know where to find it and how to get it

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Virtual card

All questions related to the Turbo Prepaid Visa should click here to speak to customer support. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Travass76
Returning Member

Virtual card

No one can seem to help me I never got a email that helps set up my virtual card I call people and message people no one wants to help this is the last time I ever used TurboTax again I got a loan and I can't even access it .never got my card or can get help getting to my money I'm so mad 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

Virtual card

When your Refund Advance funds are ready you'll receive an email with a virtual Turbo® Visa® Debit Card that you can use to make purchases online. This should not have to be activated, as it can only be used for online purchases. You'll receive a physical card in the mail in 5-10 business days (this doesn't include Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays) that would need to be activated. Please see the FAQ link provided below for more information about the refund advance:

About Refund Advance

Virtual card

How do i setup a virtual card.  Ive been trying to get a hold of someone all morning.  My account is setup but the people on the chat do not know what they are doing.  They've told me to go to pages that don't exist on the website.  I want to set up virtual card now.  Email prompted me to setup an account and thats it.  There is nothing in the website about virtual or digital cards.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Virtual card

Unfortunately, we are not able to assist you with your Turbo Card in this public forum. Here is some information on the temporary card that may help guide you: About the Refund Advance temporary card

Please contact Turbo Visa Debit Card's Customer Care line for additional help. 

@jackstone158

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies