turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Unable to Transmit and Charge Card

So, I just got done trying to charge my card and transmit my return, but both methods are NOT working. It keeps saying to try again later, and unable to authorize credit card. 

EVERYTHING ENTERED IS CORRECT. It's not going through for some reason. I've been trying this for a while. 

What is the deal? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

After spending hours on the phone talking to idiots that shouldn't even have a keyboard or microphone to begin with, let alone a mystery as to how they've even made it this far in life to begin with, and based on their experience from what they were telling me, they CLEARLY didn't even use the software either. I asked for alternatives for tax software from my friends and they said H&R Block. I downloaded it, gave it a shot, and it was the fastest and best tax return that I have ever used. In comparison to this complete **bleep**ing SCAMMING dump piece of **bleep**, I HIGHLY recommend switching to something other than TurboTax. 

I will NEVER EVER use this **bleep**ing garbage EVER again. 

**bleep** TurboTax. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

"Refund Transfer payment method isn't available right now. To finish e-filing your return, select the option to pay with your credit card or try again later. "

Any recommendations on alternatives to this software? 

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

You may need to delete it and reenter your information. You can follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ on how to delete a form. You may also have to log out of the program, clear your cache and cookies, and log back in. Please see the TurboTax FAQ here for instructions on clearing your cache. See here for instructions on clearing your cookies. You may also try using another browser or using the phone app here if the above does not work. If none of these resolve the issue, contact customer support here for further assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Mine is doing the same thing on an individual return. 

I was able to submit another tax return with charges paid by Fed. Tax Return...on the same laptop so it is not cookies/etc.

I have tried this several times and get the same error message.  I cant get it to take a credit card either.

All my forms are correct.

Please help!!

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Since you continue to experience the same problem, even after following the troubleshooting steps, please click the link to contact TurboTax customer support for further assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After spending hours on the phone talking to idiots that shouldn't even have a keyboard or microphone to begin with, let alone a mystery as to how they've even made it this far in life to begin with, and based on their experience from what they were telling me, they CLEARLY didn't even use the software either. I asked for alternatives for tax software from my friends and they said H&R Block. I downloaded it, gave it a shot, and it was the fastest and best tax return that I have ever used. In comparison to this complete **bleep**ing SCAMMING dump piece of **bleep**, I HIGHLY recommend switching to something other than TurboTax. 

I will NEVER EVER use this **bleep**ing garbage EVER again. 

**bleep** TurboTax. 

-Removed

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies