turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo Visa Card

My federal return has been sent but my turbo tax visa debit card has never arrived. I. Have reordered it and that one also has not come in the mail. I have verified address for shipping also. Ive tried calling support but only get automated system. What do I do to fet my card and talk to someone. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Visa Card

Please click the link below for assistance with your TurboTax Visa Debit Card. When you call the phone number, don't choose option 2. The system will repeat itself a few times, then you will get more options. 

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Turbo Visa Card

I followed your instructions and allowed the system to recycle three times. At that point it began asking me for a debit card number which I do not have. Then it was asking me for my social security number which I have provided on several different occasions now. At that moment all it does is say my card is on its way. That is of no use to me at this time. I need to speak to a human to find out why these cards are not showing up or at least to get my account number so I can access these funds.

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Visa Card

You can contact customer service. https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us The only way to have a new card mailed to you is to call (888) 285-4169. Follow the steps below. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) Press 2 to continue using the automated system. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these) The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1 Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card". Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthday. At this point the system should give you an option to get a new card sent or allow you to speak to an agent.

Please note: It may take over an hour to get your call answered as the phone lines are extremely busy at this time of year.

Turbo Visa Card

I did just like you instructed. Followed all the prompts and never was able to reach an operator. That option was never given. I'm still needing to speak with someone since I still cannot access my funds and cards are still missing.  

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Visa Card

@Oklahomasweetie197 If you are unable to reach a representative, have you tried online? If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, log in to report it lost/stolen.

jloc1982

Turbo Visa Card

have lost debit card need a new card issued. I incarcerated and need card sent to mother.

[removed address], can contact Martha Bradford @ [phone number removed]

Turbo Visa Card

@jloc1982

This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone—including scammers and would-be identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
jloc1982

Turbo Visa Card

These numbers do not work, keeps hanging up when its time to put rep on

Turbo Visa Card

@jloc1982 You have posted your MOTHER'S INFORMATION to the whole internet..

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies