turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

myronjayden
Returning Member

Tuesday I received a notification saying my state refund would be posted on 4/9/2020 and is Friday 4/10/2020 and I still haven’t received anything

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Tuesday I received a notification saying my state refund would be posted on 4/9/2020 and is Friday 4/10/2020 and I still haven’t received anything

You could receive it within 1-5 business days so keep an eye out for it. Most financial institutions take time to receive refunds from the IRS. You can see more information on this topic here: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing.   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
myronjayden
Returning Member

No I still have not received it and I’m getting a little aggravated I’ve contacted the SBTBG they have no idea who deposited the money onto the account you guys are difficult to get a hold off tommorrow will be day 5 since they notified me Tuesday that on Thursday 4/9/20 my money would be on the account like who do I need to speak to about my money. 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You can track your return by checking the Where's My Refund website located here

If you elected to have your fees deducted from your refund, the IRS will send your return to Santa Barbara Bank, where they will deduct the fees and then deposit any remaining refund into your account. 

You can track your refund at the Santa Barbara website by clicking here

If you have not received your refund, please click here to contact the IRS. 

myronjayden
Returning Member

I still haven’t received anything 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If your state refund was due to be deposited, but you have not received it, you will need to reach out to your state tax department so they can track it. 

Please click here to locate your state, which will direct you to the contact information for your state. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies