Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

I would like to cancel that TurboTax. card

Please see the following link for more information, including how to contact customer service, should you need additional assistance.

Info from TurboTax for Debit Card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I’m trying to cancel my card and receive a new one

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Please see the following link for more information, including how to contact customer service, for additional assistance.

Info from TurboTax for Debit Card

I tried calling the toll free number and it keeps hanging up 

You can or speak with live person this is the worst I'll never use again

2bigmutts

I HAVE CALLED AND CALLED AND CALLED AND CALLED 12 TIMES IN TOTAL. EACH CALL OVER AN HOUR ON HOLD. I WORK FULLTIME AND DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE. NO ONE ANSWERS!  NO OTHER OPTION TO CANCEL. ONCE,  A WOMAN ANSWERED, BUT SHE PUT ME BACK ON HOLD FOR OVER AN HOUR AND NEVER CAME BACK. I AM UNABLE TO CANCEL MY CARD. THIS MUST BE A SCAM TO CHARGE FEE AFTER FEE MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR CARD HOLDERS TO CANCEL. I WILL BE CONTACTING MY STATE AG AND STATE SENATOR.  THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

2bigmutts

This is EXACTLY what I have been going through. It's a scam. I'm reporting their business practices through legal channels now. I don't have time for these games.

2bigmutts

THEY DO NOT ANSWER. 

2bigmutts

They do not answer. This is a scam. If your accluntbis still open, contact your States Attorney General Office, the BBB and your State Senator. I also have an attorney

I have small fees and 2 cards which I have been unable fo cancel for MONTHS.  BE WARNED. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

@2bigmutts We are unable to service the TurboCard in this public forum. You can call (888) 285-4169 or visit TurboDebitCard.com for further assistance.

HAS ANYONE FIGURED IT OUT YET?!

It took me hours to find something that said "just get the card down to zero no need to cancel" and just checked months later and they've put my account into negative paying monthly fees! 

I would've cancelled years ago now if I could just figure out how!!!!

@Emdagoddess 

No one in this user forum can access your Visa account or help with it. 

For help with your pre-paid Visa card: 

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

LOST CARD

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #2, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@Emdagoddess 

Once the card goes to the negative due to bank fees then the account will automatically be closed eventually  ... don't worry about the monthly fees.  

I do not use this card anymore and would like to cancel it please

Once a prepaid debit card goes to zero and stays there with no activity it is automatically canceled.  

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboPrepaidCard.com 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies