turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax Credits & DDD

So the last thread I was involved in was removed so I thought I'd start a new one. I have both tax credits EITC and ACTC. 

Filed 1/18/20

Accepted 1/27/20

1 bar and Tax Topic 152 until this morning. 2/15/20 no bars with Tax Topic 152. Anyone else seeing the same? TT has an estimated ddd of 2/17/20. Sbptg has not received refund yet.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

Tax Credits & DDD

Was on 1 bar since I filed and accepted 1/27 and this morning I updated to Path Act! Transcripts were blank until this morning, now I see the transcripts with no 846 code yet . Have both credits 

Tax Credits & DDD

@semsokla2 Hopefully we'll have ddd's this week! Last year I lost all bars and a few days later had my refund before WMR or TT updated with all three bars. Hoping for Wednesday deposit 🤞🏽

Tax Credits & DDD

That would be lovely!!!! I seen someone say there’s supposed to be a big update tonight, let’s hope it’s true! 

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Tax Credits & DDD

You can check the status of your refund by going to www.irs.gov/refunds. You can also click here to see a chart with estimated refund dates based on the date your return was accepted by the IRS. Some 2019 Federal Refunds will be delayed due to the Path Act. Please click here for more information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Tax Credits & DDD

@semsokla2 I hope so!! 

Tax Credits & DDD

Was on one bar filed and accepted 2/6/2020 then it switched to "We have received your refund and it is being processed" no bars or topic 152 and I have both credits 

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Tax Credits & DDD

The IRS usually begins issuing tax refunds on returns with the EIC or Additional Child Tax Credit in late February.

Some 2019 federal refunds are delayed due to the P ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies