turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Support for IDnotify

I have purchased the IDnotify identity theft protection every time when filing my taxes the past few years with Turbotax, but I never made an account with IDnotify and believe I have deleted the email to create the account. I am trying to figure out how to now make the account and Turbotax support keeps referring me to ID notify and IDnotify is referring me back to Turbotax to make an account. 

I called Turbotax at 800-six24-9066 and had a terrible time getting ahold of anyone past the automated system, they referred me to IDnotify at 888-six96-5358. I was on hold over an hour and when they answered they referred me back to an enrollment department with Turbotax at 888-seven77-3066. I called this number and after dealing with a terrible automated system again was finally told to call the same ID notify number at 888-six96-5358. I again called and was to call Turbotax enrollment department at 888-seven77-3066. I cannot get anyone at Turbotax that knows what to do and this time I was referred to IDnotify at 855-nine63-6943. They again tell me that IDnotify cannot process the account enrollment because it was bundled through Turbotax and to call them. The Turbotax automated system and customer representatives are of no help. Can someone please help and please dont give me the 1-800-six24-9066 number. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Support for IDnotify

This thread with the answer from @DoninGA may be of assistance. They have some insight into signing in when forgetting the information. 

You can contact IDnotify here

Please click here to contact Turbo Tax customer service here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Support for IDnotify

For anyone else experiencing this I was finally able to get help from Turbotax after calling the number 888-seven7seven-3066 and getting through to a supervisor. It took a while, but the supervisor was able to resend me an email with a link "https://portal.idnotify.com/enrollment/2?RTN=90000121" to enroll in the IDnotify service as part of my MAX bundle service  and provided me with a pin code to create the account.  

Support for IDnotify

Cancel my subscription 

Support for IDnotify

I will not pay for this. Do not charge my credit card 

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Support for IDnotify

We do not have access to your account in this public forum.

Please see this Help Article for instructions and a phone number to call and cancel IDnotify.

@349

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies