turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Status still Pending

What I did when my tax return was in pending status.  I got frustrated, disappointed getting angry after I received no clear cut answer. Sent an e-mail to President of Inuit. His office replied in couple of minutes and assured me they will look into it and answer within 48 Hours. I did get reply that it was rejected because of Foreign Tax Credit/Form 1116 was not filled properly. I had filed my tax return prior to last update and since then Intuit has updated this form. Once I got rejected I corrected that form and refiled the Tax return. Within thirty minutes I got email informing my Tax return was accepted by IRS. Few hours later my state Tax return was also accepted. Now in processing stage and hope to get refund soon. Hope this helps for all those people who are in "Pending Status"

Status still Pending

Thank you so very much.  Which software did you use instead hrblock?

Status still Pending

@Veltawilkins  I refiled with FreeTaxUSA. They were one of the tax platforms recommended on the IRS website. 

Status still Pending

If your return is stuck in pending then you can try again with another company ....

If you qualify you can use one of the 10 IRS FREE FILE options  ... for 2020 your AGI must be $72K or less ...  https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free

Status still Pending

Thank you so very much. 

Status still Pending

Just received an email from Turbo Tax that my deposit should arrive in 1-2 days! SBTG already shows they received it and took they're $40 processing fee. Wheres my refund page shows still pending also the Turbo Tax page. And nothing in my bank as as this morning. I filled head of household on Feb. 12th.accepted the next day, both credits. You guys check with SBTG cuz once the IRS releases the funds it goes to them to process, thats their bank they deal with so Id check with them. They will tell you if they have the money and then its just a waiting game. Usually the next day or 2!

Status still Pending

Update turbo tax must be getting closer to fixing their software issue because as of 1:33 today I have just received my rejection emails!!!! Which I already knew due to calling the Irs. I’ve already filed with another software so maybe there is a little light at the end of the tunnel for some of you still waiting. I filed feb 8th it took until feb 24th to get rejection emails. Pray for resolution for all. 

HReed

Status still Pending

My federal return was accepted immediately but the state return has been pending for 2 weeks now.  Your messages in this forum say that we will be notified of any problems within 48 hours and I have heard nothing.  What's really the problem?

Status still Pending

This issue has been listed as SOLVED. It is NOT!

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Status still Pending

It would be best to contact customer support by clicking here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Status still Pending

CarissaM:

Customer support will refer you to the IRS or state tax office to find missing/Pending tax returns. Your on you own...Paper File.

KOrg
Level 2

Status still Pending

Mine were accepted the 17th not a single thing has changed as far as then being approved or anything. Turbo tax still says “payment pending” and IRS says it’s processing. Idk if it’s because I’m eligible for the two child tax credits from the stimulus payments Thats slowing my down or what. I had a baby 10/2020 and supposedly you get the 500 and 600 child stimulus if this happens so I have no idea what’s going on but I’m getting just a tad frustrated bc my S/O filed, got accepted and received both refunds all in a matter of about 2 weeks. So idk. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kel1221

Status still Pending

I efiled on 1/19 was accepted 2/10 TurboTax says but wheres my refund page says my taxes are still pending a date will be provided once available. It has been like this since 2/20. It's been over the 21 days and no one can help me as to what is going on. My husband's is now, as of today, stating the same thing and his is well over the 21 days as well.

Status still Pending

I finally got through to someone yesterday who told me my return is with the errors department and they don't know why. It can take 8 WEEKS from acceptance date to either get a refund or a letter telling me what's going on. Smh. Accepted 2/14 so 5 more weeks of bull. I'm done with this tax year. The only thing that changed was I bought a house. Guess moving on up is a bad thing now. 

KOrg
Level 2

Status still Pending

Yeah I got that same update this morning it was from just a bar of acceptance on IRS site to no bars and “still being processed, date will be given when available” but what’s crazy is that I spoke to a TurboTax representative yesterday and she said it was green and approved on her end so idk what the heck is going on. I’m getting pretty impatient though this past year has been so rough financially so this money is going to help significantly. My hubby got his but barely gets anything back which is insane since he pays like 48,000 in taxes a year but only gets back like 1,600. So we’re banking on my return- it needs to come and ASAP! I get they are behind and so much happened but at the same time tax time is the same every year I feel like they should have prepared themselves a little more. It seems like the early filers are the ones getting screwed and the ones who waited are getting their refunds quicker this time! 🤷🏼‍♀️

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies