turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

@Sonialouise1 when you are filing, it will ask you if you had Healthcare the entire year through the Affordable Care Act (ACA).  It is not going to ask for the form, which is the issue and is where a lot of people are having the issue.  I do believe the prior year it did ask you if you had a 1095B form along with if you received Healthcare the entire year via ACA but I am not sure.  I know this is the first year where I have seen a deluge of people having the same problem and it all points to the data from the 1095 form not populating/creating the 8962.  If you have the form your best bet is to contact the IRS and get the fax number.  You will have to include the following on your fax:

Your name as it appears on your tax return
Your social security number
Your date of birth
The Tax year.

You will also have to complete and send with the 1095B, the 8962 form.

Refund

Just a heads up...If the IRS tells you that you are missing the 1095 form, you will also have to complete and send along with the 1095 the 8962 form.  If you do not send those two forms your return will probably be further delayed.

Refund

Agreed. I had to fax both. 

Refund

Hey did the IRS ever contact you about your return? I still haven’t receive mine and I file it same date as you.

Refund

I contacted them twice. And in the 2nd call I requested an advocate. The tax advocate was supposed to call me yesterday never got a call. Called the advocate office today left a voicemail. Hopefully they will call me tomorrow. I filed and got accepted the 29th of January hopefully this gets resolved soon. 

Refund

They claim they sent a letter still to this day I have not recieved a letter couldn't get in touch with anyone until like 32 days after I filed literally still irate, still no return after sending the stuff by fax march 2nd still no update, no money and of course they are closed imagine that 

Refund

I have not received my refund still after filing and being approved feburary 1, I called the irs twice and the only thing I've gotten was to await for a letter to better explain why I haven't received my refund. The customer service rep told be that he wasn't able to see the details of why my refund was being held and to await another 3 to 4 weeks to receive the letter. I so confused as to why it's taking so long to receive the letter when I created an account on the IRS website to review my transcripts and receive a letter shortly after confirming that I created the account.....I'm so overwhelmed, lost and confused. I called again yesterday morning at 7:13am to be exact for the third time just to get the same message as some of you have received that the call volume was high and to try again at another time or day.....smh

Refund

It says on the website they are closed due to the coronavirus! Fyi just a heads up they told me some people never even recieve the letter.  Almost 60 days since I filed and still no letters but yet they quote said they sent it out on February 19 which is incorrect obviously because I never recieved it.You make them tell you the reason or request an advocate. I have never had an issue with taxes ever this year has been an absolute pain in the ass to get our money.

Refund

I received my tax transcripts and it said receive date March 2-April 15 what does this mean???????

Refund

No

Refund

Yeap me too! As of matter of fact I just got off the phone with an irs representative and told me they sent a letter on March 12th(which I never received btw) and said they need to further review my taxes. Im not being audited though... The representative read the letter to me over the phone. It also says I need to wait 60 freaking more days for processing and to not contact them until then!! I explained my hardship due to the coronavirus and asked her to assign me to an advocate. She was trying to be helpful and so  I SHOULD  hear from an advocate within 5 business days. Wth is going on??!!

Refund

I also requested an advocate someone called me last week and said an advocate would contact me by Tuesday. Well it’s now Thursday and I still have yet to hear from an advocate. Called yesterday and left a vm and it said they would get back to me within 1 business day. So hopefully I hear from them today. But when I talked the the person the other day they told me it looked like my taxes were scheduled to be sent April 28 or 29th. And my taxes were filed and accepted on January 29. Stupid TT let my taxes go through without request my 1095A. And now they are threatening to take the money I owe them out fo my account on April 3 i mean yeah it saves me 40 bucks but... who gives mthem permission for them to do that when it was their f*** up???

Refund

What number did you called and left a vm? I would like that number please 🙏

Refund

What number did you call to actually deal with someone because every number I call they don’t put anyone on the line, and I am raising a 2 yo and I need my money

thanks

Refund

@Jns1stkd  @I’m in the same boat except when I’ve talked to IRS they just say that I have To wait 6wks. As far as TT taking any money from me April 03.....ain’t gonna happen. I refuse to pay them when all of this is their screw up. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies