turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund Approved

No need to be rude, Saiurie. I know many people rely on what the turbo tax website says so I was just letting people know what happened with mine. And I'm sorry it makes you mad that I got my refund quickly but it's what happened. This is a place to get help and answers, not be hateful.

Refund Approved

I honestly think the irs went by what they said online the 27th is what they stuck to cause ones who got 2/22 ddd mainly lot of the tests batches from what I gathered but left lots of early fliers out too so looks like we will be getting deposits 2/27 and then people filed later after 2/6 be following batch this is just my guess from all the things I have gathered
VFARR34
Returning Member

Refund Approved

yea mine says we have no information blah blah blah its been that way for over a week now sadly.

Refund Approved

I would check with your bank. I filed on 1/31/2019. Turbo Tax said that the paperwork was accepted the 31st and that my projected refund date was 2/21/2019. That was it. No updates. Nothing ever on the IRS Where's My Refund site. Nothing. I called my bank this morning. The refund was deposited yesterday. No email-nothing. There are some pretty incompetent people pushing buttons at the IRS, in my opinion. 

@Mandie06 wrote:
I filed and was accepted feb 9th haven't heard a thing since from fed or state very frustrated

VFARR34
Returning Member

Refund Approved

my expected date on the turbortax website says the 25th so fingers are crossed!

Refund Approved

I’m glad to see someone got their refund by their projected date cause this year I have not seen that happen yet for so many. I will make sure to wipe out the AcTC next year I never gotten it before not sure how I did this year but it’s made my refund held going on 25 days

Refund Approved

I filed 1/19, I am doing the EIC and I know about the PATH and still no update on the irs.gov website. My friend filed 1/22, with the same exemptions and got her money today. I am frustrated. Anyone else?

Refund Approved

Me too! I feel your pain only a few made it in the test batch and got theirs today while the rest are 2/27 even with that date some are who filed after is in 2/7 and on are getting theirs then too. Just next year don’t file till 2/14 lol cause don’t matter if you file early you get pushed back

Refund Approved

Thank You For This Info

Bonita415
Returning Member

Refund Approved

i went in and shows me the amount but other says after i out my ss number and then they said we do not have any info for you i was likWTF sorry for my language ... what is really going on grrrrrrr.

Refund Approved

that happened to me last yr its just going to take a few days then check again.

Refund Approved

I filed 02/14 by mail because I do not have the previous years taxes. It still does not show if the IRS have received it. What shall I do please? 

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

Refund Approved

Many people are experiencing refund delays. But, you can login to your account at the IRS to look for an explanation. The reason for the delay will depend on your circumstances. For more information, see: When will I get my IRS tax refund?

To reach the IRS: 

To verify that the return has been e-filed,

For more information, see: My return is accepted but still not approved. Is there a problem? Should I be worried?

Why do some refunds take longer than others?

@ederichviviers

Refund Approved

Not received since February.

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

Refund Approved

@ederichviviers Call the IRS and ask them to research your refund if it has been more than 21 days since your tax return was accepted. Be sure it has been accepted. TurboTax would have sent you an email.

Also check Where’s My Refund?

To ask the IRS to research your refund, call 1-800-829-1040. Be aware. The phone lines are backed up. The IRS opens at 7 a.m. local time in every time zone. The earlier you call, the better your chance of speaking with someone.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Manage cookies