turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ad1022

Refund advance

It’s been over 36 hours since my refund was accepted  but I haven’t received my advance yet that I was approved for, nor does any of the bank acct info work. I’m not sure what the problem is..

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

Refund advance

If you qualify for Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be notified by email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

Here is more information about the Refund Advance process:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

If you created a Turbo Visa Debit Card online account and have funds available but you’re unable to use your temporary card number for online purchases, call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

If you received a Refund Advance last year, you’ll need to create a new account to see your Refund Advance funds for this year. You won’t see the funds if you log in with the account you made last year.

Here is more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-temporary-card/00/27511

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund advance

Why can’t i talk to a live agent? I’m getting very frustrated with this refund advance process 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Refund advance

You can speak with a live person by calling (888) 285-4169.

Refund advance

No i can’t i tried for hours and I’m getting very upset. I should t have to pay money just to speak to Somone

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund advance

Have you received the email yet from Turbo Tax?  Once your return has been accepted, you will get an email within an hour with your "virtual card" information.  Funds should be available up to 48 hours after the "virtual card" has been set up.  For additional information, please see below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-receiving-your-refund-advance/00/27510

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies