Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund Advance- credit karma closed account

I was in on a suit against turbotax for lying about offering free filing I can contact the law firm

Yes do that cus I am genuinely interested. I go to my family attorney on Monday but I still would like to know about a class action suit because this is to many people. It’s like they sat on our money to make the interest of it or pay off their previous lawsuit who knows whatever the reason it’s flat out wrong and def had to be illegal. These are government funds at the end of the day.

This is the law firm that went against turbotax for lying about free filing 

Keller Lenkner Client Services

Keller Lenkner Client Services taxfilingclaims  at  klclientservices dot com

I'm going to email them all 3 need to be sued.

It does not show your email address to us. It actually removed it. Do you have Facebook if so message me on there Debra Leichling

I won't take it lying down ill fight for all of us it won't be pretty for them in the long run. 

Just keep me posted I’m with it all the way. 

Virginia Moore I'm not sure which account is yours on there

I replied to your message 

Yeah like they sent my state taxes back to the state I live in right away state sent the refund on the 8th to CK I believe and then my state cut a check on I believe the 15th got it on the 22 like I know the irs probably is just taking longer because they are much bigger but it’s aggravating. Last time I checked earlier this morning the irs still said it sent the money to the bank on the 22 

I’ve too filed, firstly with BBB, and now the FTC, in which are the ones whom just sued them for 3 million, and now they’re stealing out tax returns after being guided right into the trap of needing a credit karma account! Good luck to everyone affected, please just try and spread the word so others will be knowledgeable of their newest scheme, TurboTax and credit karma are in absolute cahoots! Tenfold! Good luck n God bless! 

Email or call your local news stations as well point them to this thread. Complain to turbo tax because they are still stating to me that they are not aware of a problem and won’t even attempt to get answers for us. When we are all only in business with Credit Karma because we are turbo tax customers someone needs to answer for this

I've been contacting different news channels  els since last night a d I also contacted the same law firm that was involved with suing turbotax. I also emailed the people of credit karma they'll all pay dearly I will not let them hurt any of you all anymore!!!

Ok

I got my check today, but nowhere can cash it.

@niciwhite We have heard from some users that they were able to cash checks at Walmart.  One thing to consider---open an actual bank account at a brick and mortar bank.  Deposit your check and wait for it to clear to get to your funds.  Then continue to use the bank account so that when you have issues with your finances you have a place to deal in person with humans who can help you.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies