turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Kbrown26

Question about refund advance

Did you get a email saying your advance was in its way or how did you know? 

Hjarve17
Returning Member

I didn't hear anything no email or nothing do anyone have a phone number to see if I was approved for my advancement 

sovan_khieng94
Returning Member

hello can I have the banks number that connected you to the live person? I tried calling but only got through automated system

Go to stpg website it shows if an advancement was paid to you. It shows it was paid to me yesterday but nothings on my card.

Hjarve17
Returning Member

What's the actual website 

I just got excepted when do I get to get my advance

What number did you call

Went to what website? Is there a way to find out when and where and if your getting your refund advance? If so where? 

I agree with msharper27 you can check on the stpg website and it has the refund information. I was approved and see that they sent the money to the TurboTax debit card but still, I have seen anything on my end. 

Where did everyone go to to check their refund advance? Everyone is saying they went and checked how and where?

Eight seven seven- nine zero eight-seven two two eight was told mine is loading it could be anytime today or at the latest 1-2 days 

Ty this was a big help

I have the same issue said I prequalified for $500 IRS accepted my return today with in 5 minutes I got an email saying I won’t get an advance. Doesn’t make sense

TurboTax is a scam, they made it seem like I was approved for a advance now they're telling me I'm not,  they  made me get this card for nothing when I have a bank account never file with them again guys, go to h&r block. Congratulations for everyone who got the advance but most of us will be denied after they say we was qualified .... Sick .

I did get my advance 24 hours after the IRS accepted my return.   I was part of the test batch that was accepted on the 13th.   When I applied for the advance it did say prequalified.  So you can call the bank that issues them and Ask about it. 

Manage cookies