My bank reject my deposit on February 24th when should I receive a check from IRS

Banking information for direct deposit is wrong

If you entered incorrect banking information for your refund, you can change it if your return is rejected.  If it is accepted, however, it is too late to change it.  The bank will reject the refund and send it back to the IRS.  Then the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to the address you put on your tax return.  Expect a delay of at least a couple of weeks to receive your refund.

Here is what the IRS says about entering incorrect banking information

https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tools-faqs/faqs-for-individuals/frequently-asked-tax-questions-an...

have u received it yet and if so how long did you have to wait. 

@kwood407 If your bank rejects the direct deposit and the funds are returned to the IRS, allow 1-3 weeks to receive a refund check in the mail.

is this using your Santa Barbra tax payer thing ? because they took my fees out and it says sent to the bank but i called my bank they had me read the account number with contained one extra digit and they said it would have been rejected because there is no way the would have expected it because name, routing, and account number all 3 have to match. 

just wondering because IRS isn't open so i am confused.  

If you choose to have your TurboTax fee taken from your refund, that refund will be handled by Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG) A Greendot Bank Company, not TurboTax.

Here is information about getting help with your refund that is being handled by Santa Barbara Tax Products Group:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/who-provides-pay-with-my-refund/00/26410