turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

chan22293

My 2019 tax is filled out but not yet submitted. I need to amend it in order to add form 8962. I'm using my android phone. How do I amend?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KrisD15
Expert Alumni

My 2019 tax is filled out but not yet submitted. I need to amend it in order to add form 8962. I'm using my android phone. How do I amend?

The TurboTax program calculates, fills in, and files Form 8962 for you, but you must enter the 1095-A and answer the interview questions. 

If you are having a difficult time with the app, open your account online.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ITSJUSTME

I completed the federal and state free turbo tax edition. I did not see anywhere to add form 8962. 

Is this form only available on paid editions of Turbo tax? Where to I reconcile my premium tax credit/payments for the health marketplace?  

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Yes, form 8962 for premium tax credits is available with TurboTax online with TurboTax Online Deluxe and higher product. Go to TurboTax product comparison, scroll down, click under one of the TurboTax products "learn more" prompts, the scroll down and click tax forms to see what forms are available in each TurboTax product.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies