turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

did you call IRS? 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I called the TAS in my area which I looked up online from the IRS site. They were able to tell me what was holding up my refund.

I tried the "Non-Filer" tool but kicked me out because I had filed 2019 already. 

I have been calling Ohio's tax advocate for two-three weeks.. no call back.. but I heard they are closed also, here already..I just wrote a detailed letter, from a single self employed bartender/mother of four to every news outlet that would except.. no income,except 25 dollars loaned to me for two months.. my taxes have my stimulus on hold and the stimulus have my taxes.. not much time to be patient left in me

Fatgirl0

I need hlep

The phone number to them money hungry, petty, cruel & inhumane, pathetic people they call IRS AGENTS, is: [phone number removed]....!!! I hope this helps you at all 🙏 to get your tax refund straightened out and "IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL "ANY BETTER",  " IT APPEARS AS IF THEY HAVE REALLY & TRULY, MESSED UP "EVERYONE'S" TAX REFUNDS FOR THIS YEAR, and PROBABLY OVER HALF AS MANY OF PEOPLE'S STIMULUS CHECKS, along with " CHILD SUPPORTS" LAZY, NO GOOD, MONEY HUNGRY, UNPROFESSIONAL, WELL YOU GET IT, *bleeps*, and I AM GOING THROUGH THE "EXACT" SAME THING AS YOU, but ON "BOTH" ENDS, WITH A TAX REFUND THAT SAYS, "STILL PROCESSING", & A STIMULUS, THAT SAYS, CHILD SUPPORT, "TOOK THE WHOLE $1200, and THEN TOOK ANOTHER $1200 CHECK FROM THE MAN I AM MARRIED TO(as we filed a married filing jointly return, but ALSO , at the same time as the tax filing we submitted an injured spouse form, "BOTH" electronically, and MY HUSBAND, is "NOT" even this child's father, and it's REAL SAD **bleep**, that ANY ONE INCLUDING THE GOVERNMENT, CAN JUST TAKE "WHATEVER THEY WANT FROM YOU, and ITS OK, WELL I DISAGREE, and FILED FOR THE MONEY TO BE RETURNED, and AM FILING SOMETHING THIS MORNING TO SOMEHOW GET THIS MONEY BACK TO GET DIRECT DEPOSITED, and SOON, ITS BEEN SINCE January 30 when we filed and still says still processing. Keep me posted on what you may find out and good luck and I'm fighting from this end. Thanks 

Ok so i was able to talk to H N R BLOCK yesterday they looked over everything i e filed it said received 2/26 was APPROVED by IRS then it says hold until 3/15 cause i claimed E I C then that was APPROVED. so now H N R BLOCK IS SAYING IM IN THE CLEAR NOW JUST WAITING ON IRS TO PUSH MONEY BOTTON TO FINELY GET MY FEDERAL TAXES ALSO MY STIMULUS CHECK ALSO CAUSE WITH I R S page said being Processed the government page said they dont have my information now so if ur reading this and filed E I C ALSO DIRECT DEPOSIT WE MIGHT HAVE TO WAITE UNTILL DEADLINE OF JULY 15 2020 TO GET THEM BOTH !!! THEN by then there should be another stimulus check of 2,000 each comming so i quess this lo g ass wait might really be worth the wait my taxes plus 1.200.00 plus 2.000.00 and another 2.000.00 thats just 5.200.00 juat in free money plus my taxes wow so when we all do get payed we all will say it was a struggle stress but look now everyone done went broke and we arw sitting pretty !!! REALLY JUST STOP N THINK ABOUT IT!!

Amen I agree to this 

Donettaventers
Returning Member

What if you did not get your refund are your stimulas check what do you do

Donettaventers
Returning Member

Do anyone know the number to call

Same here...tax refund STILL processing and TT sent me an email stating that they will be taking their fee from my bank account on June 5...how can they do that during all this...no work..no unemployment yet ...no stimulus..no tax refund...where does TT think the money will come from?????  Im calling MORGAN AND MORGAN....that's what we all should do...class action law suit...got to get the money due us one way or another...Fl DEO..IRS...FED GOVT...LAW MAKERS...THEY ALL NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE...

My friend told me to do the same thing because she was still waiting for her stimulus. She had already filed and received her taxes. It didn't kick her out. Two days later she got her stimulus. It's kicking us out but we are still in process. I don't get it.

I'm going through the same thing. I filed my taxes on March 04 and they got accepted March 05, but since then all I see is processing an refund date will be provided when they get one. 

TT sure did go in my bank account and take $130. When I say I'm done with them ..i mean just that. TT be advertising they are behind us every step of the way until we receive our refunds but yet nobody can be reached. I could have just paid the $40. I paid for every extra coverage they had. Auditing and all. JIC. I never trust the IRS. They always come up with dumb ass reasons to hold people money. I bet each and everyone of them got their refund.

do you have a phone number to the tax advocate?  I've waiting for since March when they needed my health insurance information 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies