turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

How did you speak to someone????  Have you filed with turbo tax before why was there a need for more info for identity? 

Bvance83

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Just bc I hadn't filed for so long. I just called early and held forever. I called 3 times then. I know it's so frustrating. Me and my wife use turbo tax

How did you get an operator ? What were the options you pushed? 

Hey yall, I guess I kinda statred this thread, well new news... Same old same old, we still haven't received the refund. On the 22 nd it will be and additional 60 plus days to include March 2020. Honestly over 6 months. I will contact them and find out why we we were able to receive our stimulus with no problems, so I honestly felt like they used that money to distribute it to someone else for the stimulus package on the first go around. Will update yall if there is any hope of getting our refund that was turned in February.

turned in February 2020

Was told to wait no less than March 15 2020 but Covid 19 occurred.

I didnot hear back from this government agency the IRS no matter how many time I called. The Louisiana IRS advocate had not even returned my messages although I left over two messages explaining I am a Veteran, have a child expecting money from somewhere to get this AC fixed...no calls returned ( some advocate)

Received letter in mail July 2020 to contact the IRS in 60 days ( donot contact them, they said according to the letter) After the 22 of September I will upload what they had say about the return.

February? I filed and was accepted Jan. 26th. I received the infamous 60 days letter 7 weeks ago. Still no updates. Wheres my refund tool keeps saying "We have received your tax return and it is being processed." This has been the same since Jan. 28th. 1 more week will be the end of the 60 days. If still nothing then I will call the IRS like it states in the letter. I will update in a week.

Hi everyone I just want to tell everybody I just receive my check with entrance so pls just have patients I waited 7 long months and yes I no it was long but Thank to HOLY JESUS I got it and thanks to all of the people on this page help me along the journey 😊

Kay1234 Did you amend your taxes or just waited?

Did you get it without calling them?

Hi waited it out

Thank you I’m happy it worked out for you and I hope have that same luck soon.

I call for 7 months I got so tried of calling pls just wait it out

Thank you for the advice and I will listen

I was told that after the 14th of this month they ill be processing them.

I'm sooo happy you received yours with the interest. That definitely places hope in the air. God bless you 🥰

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies