turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is there a way to print a TurboTax return without the social security number showing?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Is there a way to print a TurboTax return without the social security number showing?

Nope ... redact it once you print it.  

If you want a printed copy of your tax return without your SSN on it, get creative with whiteout, a sharpie, or scissors, paper and a scanner or copier.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I've seen other tax software that either replaces the first 5 digits of the SSN or blacks it out. Since the SSN is on all the turbotax pages, even the worksheets, I have almost 50 pages, then I thought there maybe an option for that. If not I would like to submit this as a requested enhancement. 

Who can you possibly be submitting it to that doesn't all really know you're social security number?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies