turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Cand567
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

• I'm looking for my refund and I a TurboTax credit card debt . I don't get my refund .
Cand567
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I have a turbo tax credit card and I didn't get my money .

We filed income tax threw turbo tax will we get are money on turbo tax card 

VZ13
Level 5

@Cand567 

Best thing to do is go to the irs.gov website and click on the button that reads get my payment. It gives you an option to update ur bank info. You will need ur 2018 or 2019 tax info. Ur bank acct & routing/aba #.

VZ13
Level 5

@MaryBivens48  

Best thing to do is go to the irs.gov website and click on the button that reads get my payment. It gives you an option to update ur bank info. You will need ur 2018 or 2019 tax info. Ur bank acct & routing/aba #.

Be careful you will lock urself out if you enter incorrect info. Try again after 24 hrs.  FYI

I went on line put my information in and they said my information was not right I been filing for 2 years with same address I'm so stressed out

VZ13
Level 5

@Cand567 

Double post...dont know how to delete!!!

Shylar30
Returning Member

I received my stimulus payment today on my turbotax card i had to go to the atm this morning to check my balance because the app wasn't working the number on the back of the card wasnt working or the website portal i also received a email from turbotax this afternoon notifying me that my money was deposited and available when i filed my taxes this year i did the free filing and all my direct deposit info was included on my 1040 that was sent to the irs

I filed and paid fees with netspend card will I get my stimulus check on my netspend card 

Same thing happened to me, I tried so many times it locked me out.😅

I checked the IRS portal and my banking info was x'd out w/the last 4 of my social. But it had deposit date for today. I had signed up for text alerts and when I got up, I had a text saying that I had a deposit for $2400.00. But just for good measure before I started trying to spend, I send a text to 83854 for a balance inquiry. Just text "Bal" to that number and it'll text you the balance on your card. The money was there! Anyone telling you if your portal info has x's you won't be getting it on the card is full of it. The app and the site are down but that text method is working. 

VZ13
Level 5

@Shylar30 

Did you use the same acct last yr when you filed?

Didn't file last year 

I filed with turbo got my Federal deposited on my pay pal. Had fees taken out. When i checked irs the status said by the 15th i should get my check still nothing for me

VZ13
Level 5

@Slaven6564 

Be careful after 3 failed attempts of incorrect input will block you from the tool for 24 hrs.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies