Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

VZ13
Level 5

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@dhisto 

You can still get money deposited. You need to visit irs.gov and click on the button that reads get my payment. Youll need your 2019 tax info. And bank info to get ur deposit. The link is open as od today.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Yes, received mine today!😁

VZ13
Level 5

@Cherrybomb420 

Go to irs.gov. click on the button that reads get my payment. You will be able to update banking info. Make sure to have ur 2019 or 2018 taxes, most recent. Also, get ur acct # and rounting/aba.

Same thing here

inosentx
Returning Member

I'm experiencing the same thing will we get it on the turbo card?

VZ13
Level 5

@Dexman 

Try it but based on previous years the irs website updates around 3 AM MST. I would try it at midnight but dont be surprised if ot didnt work. 

VZ13
Level 5

@Angelcarter2011 

To get ur stimulus faster you will need to go through the tool to add ur banking info. Youll need ur most recent taxes from 2018 or 2019. 

Ok that makes sense. Glad I updated today

I went on the irs site and updated my info

yes I have the same question why turbo tax card is not depositing our stimulus check

VZ13
Level 5

@djbounce55 

Im wondering if the issue occured when we changed our banking info from 2018 to 2019. Raised a red flag! I just read about someone using another method this yr than what was used last yr. They used turbo card last yr and it got deposited there. So yeah for the get my payment tool!

If you received an advance or they took out fees they put their account information so the check will come to them so they could take out the fees and then they sent our money to us after that so that's why it's a problem with the IRS and our money and the account information because they have turbo taxes routing and account information

VZ13
Level 5

@Cayhyl1960 

This has nothing to do with turbo tax or green dot bank. The irs made the decision to do it or not. Financial institutions do what they have been told to deposit. Used to work for a bank so it is what it is. Even when we disagree. Good luck to bankers in customer service. Ppl are mean when they dont get their deposits.

Mama1998

You have to submit your checking account information that’s assigned to your card to the irs site yourself. Even if you had your refund direct deposit into the card . Just did it today because when i went to the Irs website to check the status of my stimulus and it told me they needed my checking account information. Even though it is listed on my return . 

Mama1998

You have to submit your checking account information that’s assigned to your card to the irs site yourself. Even if you had your refund direct deposit into the card . Just did it today because when i went to the Irs website to check the status of my stimulus and it told me they needed my checking account information. Even though it is listed on my return . 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies