turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Right. I owe TurboTax 84 for thier fees but they didn't take it out of my state money. And my federal money got held up because they needed to veify my identity which was dumb. So they gave me till May 1 to pay the 84. Will I would pay it if I got the 1200 already and if TurboTax is holding peoples money and not saying nothing about it. That's going to be very bad for companies like this. I didn't ask for a TurboTax card because I have a bank account with a card already plus TurboTax has my bank information because they were going to debt my account for 84 bucks

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I have a PO box number there system is wacked

No

Lori S
Returning Member

Ok so i just talk to a rep from intuit and it was no help she still saying it will come to the card i put in the whole dollar amount and still kicked me out saying it was not the info they had i put the whole dollar amount as well. Still kicked me out saying the same thing

Sdav25 

Ya I'm about to call someone at TurboTax to get answers from them on where and why is people having trouble and why is the IRS saying that TurboTax and others will get the refund before we get it

@ChrissyB Thank u SOOOOO much!!! 

@jGhost87  tell me how it goes and did you get your tax return or stimulus check yet?

That's what they said TurboTax

No I haven't gotten my federal refund. Only my state refund. And I haven't gotten my stimulus check either. But I'ma see what they say when I call that's if they are in the building and not home like the irs

Don't enter commas nor periods and do not use autofill your agi is located on line 7a look at your 2019 return and enter address if it says no abbreviations then do NOT enter I was locked out for 72 hrs and today I finally got back in..I hope this helps 

The system is still update every day so if you put the info and it keep take it in you to the same msg just give time to them they have your last information on record if you need to update your info you can go to the IRS.GOV and update your info 

Jug115
Returning Member

Just having the problem of it saying not showing eligibility for payment. Got my fed and state this week, not sure how I'm not eligible but hoping it will hit. Not getting the option to update banking info 

@jGhost87 

When you requested the TT fees be withheld from the FEDERAL refund (cannot be taken from a state refund)  you had the option to use your bank account or a TT debit card  UNLESS you applied for the advance loan then the debit card was the only option...

What happens if the IRS reduces my refund to the point where it no longer covers my TurboTax fees?

If you get hit with a refund offset, what's left over might not be enough to cover your fees. Here's what happens next:

1. We'll send an email with instructions on how to pay your TurboTax fees (minus the Refund Processing fee, if any) by a certain date.
  2. If the fees remain unpaid by the specified date, we'll send two more followup emails asking that you either pay or request a deferment to prevent the fees from being automatically debited from your bank account.
  3. Finally, if you still haven't paid by the requested date, we’ll send a final email letting you know that we're debiting the fees (minus the Refund Processing fee, if any) and that the auto-debit process cannot be stopped.

The same sequence of events occurs if the IRS is still holding your refund 36 days after your original estimated refund date, except that we'll also debit the Refund Processing fee (if any) in Step 3.

How do you justify debiting my account?

The provision is spelled out in the Refund Processing Agreement, which you agreed to when you opted to pay with your refund.

In addition, by clicking the "I Agree" button below, you electronically sign and authorize Intuit (through its third party processor) to debit the TurboTax Fees, Additional Products and Services Purchased and any applicable sales tax from your bank account number identified in the Agreement below, in the event that you do not receive a tax refund that is sufficient to pay for them.

Whe you load noney to your account in any store available it only take minutes to have your balance on your turbo app 

So i believe if you have a deposite on your card it will be there but other then that turbo app dont have nothing to do with the money comes from irs 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies