Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If I filed with turbo tax will I get a stimulus check direct deposited in my bank account still?

According to Santa Barbara who issues the TT green dot cards they will issue checks but are working with the IRS to allow direct deposit

The IRS will issue direct deposits to taxpayers that received a direct deposit. An IRS-issued check will be mailed to taxpayers that received a check printed from their tax professional's office or a debit card issued through Santa Barbara TPG.

If I filed with turbo tax will I get a stimulus check direct deposited in my bank account still?

From my own personal research (so don’t quote me) if you look at your tax return it shows where your taxes were deposited this is the information the IRS has because this is the information sent to the IRS for your taxes. If you don’t get your money by the 15 the IRS is launching a site and you will be able to see if you qualify, if it was sent and put in your direct deposit information.

Pookie86

I had the same question as you and I also filed through Turbo Tax and had fees taken out and the remainder was sent to my Chase bank account. Upon me checking my tax files, My actual bank account info is on my tax forms so although we went through TT bank our Direct deposit info is on our tax forms that the IRS has and that is what The IRS will go by....

Pookie86

Log into your TT account and go to the bottom where it says download info and make sure the Account and routing # is your actual bank info. If so you’re all set.

rrlilinoe

that is a lie . i have used my turbo tax card for 5 years straight without having to get a new card every filing season

I talked to a live Turbo Tax agent and she said that I will be receiving my stimulus check on my Turbo Debit Card so I'm hoping that she's right🤞🤞

Latwiljr1

I have the same question. 

Actually, I know a couple people who received their's in the last couple days on their Green Dot Bank cards and other pre-paid debit cards.   I haven't heard that anyone who has the Turbo Tax Card received it but people are definitely getting it on these types of cards.

My question is the same 2018 I paid fees and had DD to my bank 2019 taxes I had fees taken out with TT bank then DD to my bank account will I get my stimulas payment DD to my bank?

So this is what I did and I believe that I should get my stimulus and my refund direct deposited to my account. I still had a Turbo Tax card from filing for tax year 2018, so I filed for 2019 using the direct deposit information for that same card. That way I should get it onto my TurboTax card, am I wrong? I don't see why this wouldn't work.

Thanks I did that last night and it was my account number so all is good lol

when i filed i got the loan on the card i still use the card and did not get my stiluant ckeck but people that did not get the loan got theres when will mine be put on my card

I don't see why we wouldn't get a direct deposit either, even with fees taken out of our 2019 tax return.  I checked my return and the direct deposit information on it matches my card's information.  I've talked multiple people who use pre-paid cards that have gotten theirs.  

so when are the people with the tax loan getting there stilumant deposited

Juliay

Will we get our stimulus money on this turbo tax card? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies