Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

turbo2763

If I don't have access to a computer/laptop nor a printer. I only have mobile. Can't my returns be efiled?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

If I don't have access to a computer/laptop nor a printer. I only have mobile. Can't my returns be efiled?

What happens when you try to e-file?  Is it being rejected?  Or are you getting a transmission error?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
turbo2763

Hello!

I am not receiving any transmission errors.

The online application offers no other means to send completed tax forms accept via MAIL IN.

Thank you!

Respectfully 

Tina

Some rejected returns can be fixed and re-filed.  Some have “un-fixable” reasons for the rejection and have to be mailed instead.

You received a rejection email that we cannot see.  Please tell us word for word what it says so we know how to help you.  Or even copy and paste the email message.

If you used the IRS non-filer site to get a stimulus check, you will now get a  “duplicate SSN” rejection.  We are seeing people who did not notice or ignored the warning on that site about using it if they would be filing a tax return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/stimulus-how-to-file-your-return-after-getting-rej...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

We cannot solve your printer problem for you  If you do not have a working printer, you can access your online  account from any computer that has internet access and print your return.  So perhaps you need to see if a friend or relative can let you print from a computer with a printer.  Or print it at a UPS place or Staples, etc. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies