`

I want to see the details of my return for 2018. Not just the final figures on the 1040, but where the income came from specifically.

You will have to wait until the transition from 2018 to 2019 is complete sometime in December in order to view the worksheets you want to see for the individual sources of income.  Right now you can only get to the pages needed to file a return by mail.  You really should always save your own W-2's and/or 1099's for your own records to avoid problems like this.  

You could get a wage and income transcript from the IRS:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Thanks.  I do actually have copies of all the 1099's but unfortunately they are not available to me right now, and was hoping to view that information on TurboTax.  Honestly, it seems silly that I can't see the information that I inputted into Turbotax. But thank you for your answer.  

For the future when you are done you should always save your return as a pdf file with all the worksheets before online closes, so you have access to it whenever you need it.  And if you are using the Online version also save the .tax file in case you need to amend or open it in the future.  

Thanks for the advice.  Will certainly do so in the future.